Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Ok, here is Challenging the Blind #2. Blind diagram follows. There are 4 blinds. Wind indicated for each blind. "Ideal" line to the blind indicated. This is the Open.
Go from right to left (generally)
1. Blue. Run bird boy blind first. Then run long blind. Wind hard. Test dog took many whistles to hold the wind.
2. Red. Water blind. Assume water to the right of the line past the point, but no visibility to the right. Visibility to the left. Test dog pushed hard right to dirt.
3. Yellow. Water Blind. Assume water to the left of the line past the point, but no visibility to the left. Visibility to right. Test dog pushed hard left to dirt
For each blind
a) Identify the markers that the judge will have in his/her book
b) Identify what you believe will result in a call back to the water marks
- Assume that your work to this point is spectacular
- Assume that your work is middle of the pack
- Assume that your work is mediocre
How does your positioning impact your approach to the blind? Or does it?