RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

What are folks teaching their kids??? disgusted GDG

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  i_willie12 
#1 ·
A woman and her 3-year-old son allegedly assaulted a Tennessee policeman at a gas station on Wednesday, MyEyewitnessNews.com reported.
Police say the Memphis officer stopped a white Cadillac with two adults and a child inside for speeding.
When he asked the driver, Terrence Braden, to step out of the car, Braden allegedly wrestled him to the ground, MyEyewitnessNews.com reported.
The woman reportedly grabbed a gun and some drugs out of the car and ran away with her son, only to return a short time later and assault the officer, according to the Web site.
The toddler also joined in on the attack, allegedly kicking the officer several times.
The mother of the boy, who was not identified, was arrested at the scene, MyEyewitnessNews.com reported. Charges against her are pending.
The driver is wanted on multiple charges, including assault against a police officer and possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. He remains on the loose.
The child was released into the custody of relatives.

The officer, whose uniform was ripped and police radio taken off his belt, suffered only minor bruises and scrapes, according to the Web site.

See less See more
#4 ·
That same little boy will walk into my classroom 10 years from now, after having lived in 10 foster homes and my administrators will ask me what I'm doing to get him to pass. Who cares that he hasn't had a meal in a week, and he smells like he hasn't showered in even longer. He'll be all strung up on some new concoction of a drug and I will be expected to pass him. I will have to keep him from beating the snot out of some other kid in class, and he will disrupt the learning environment for the 30+ other students and we won't kick him out because if we kick him out we don't get money.

And people wonder why I send my daughter to a private school. My temper tantrum is over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.