The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Attention young hunters and gun owners

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Default Attention young hunters and gun owners

Young Gun Owners – Vote No on Obama: Young gun owners and hunters. Yeah, you. If you vote for Obama then you will have crapped on your future second amendment rights and the sport you supposedly love. Welcome to reality, young squab, may I take your coat? Yep, Dufus, if Barack becomes dictator - I mean president - and you begin to see your right to bear arms erode like Bill Clinton’s conscience at Hooters and you commence to spot the sport of hunting disappearing like a massive bag of Cheetos in front of a rather peckish Rosie O’Donnell, I sure as heck don’t want to hear any of you Obama backing wussies whine about it. Why? Well, you asked for it, and now you got it. You’re the one who, in spite of sick evidence against Barack, decided to vote for the most anti-gun candidate in US history just because he’s “young, cool and can play basketball...”
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    [FONT=Times New Roman][B] your right to bear arms erode like Bill Clinton’s conscience at Hooters FONT]
    thats funny right there
    Rainbow's November Rain MH***
    Freeridin' Whiskey River Don't Run Dry***

Yea Bob, keep spreading the fear and not the facts. I think you are the most radical right winger that I see on RTF. Obama will be controlled by the majority in congress, the moderates of both major parties will be in the majority. Nobody is going to take your guns. Guns will never be outlawed. Yes, there may be some legislation that will make it more difficult for the bad guys to get guns (does that apply to you). It doesn't matter what your own personal issue it, it will be controlled by the moderates. Even if Obama appoints a pro abortion judge, it will still be ballanced out by the ones that are already on the courts. Bob, you should stop your fear mongering and start talking in reality, you would be more respected for your opinions. Bud

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    Yea Bob, keep spreading the fear and not the facts. I think you are the most radical right winger that I see on RTF. Obama will be controlled by the majority in congress, the moderates of both major parties will be in the majority. Nobody is going to take your guns. Guns will never be outlawed. Yes, there may be some legislation that will make it more difficult for the bad guys to get guns (does that apply to you). It doesn't matter what your own personal issue it, it will be controlled by the moderates. Even if Obama appoints a pro abortion judge, it will still be ballanced out by the ones that are already on the courts. Bob, you should stop your fear mongering and start talking in reality, you would be more respected for your opinions. Bud
    So, what your saying is that it doesn't matter who ends up in the big White House?

Not at all, but extream changes will not occure. Bud

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

"EXTREMISM IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE, MODERATION IN THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE IS NO VIRTUE. Sen Barry Morris Goldwater (R Ariz)

"KEEP THE RIGHT FLANK STRONG." von Schlieffen
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

According to the messiah we cling to our guns. He'll do whatever he can to stomp on the second amendment and with the help of Pelosi and Reid he just might succeed.

After all, we the people can't be trusted with our guns. Obama knows best.

Bob,

Maybe you've been too busy to read requests from myself and Vicky asking to not make demeaning posts towards those with opposing political views.

The tone of your post is just uncalled for.

You're on the bench until after the election and this thread is locked. (Bob Gutermuth's account is temporarily locked until 11/6/2008)

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"