The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Voting News GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Wow. Lots of negativity and doom and gloom folks. Kinda unpatriotic if you ask me. Yeah, right, you better lock up your guns just like under Clinton. The fear just doesn't seem to be working quite as well anymore, does it?

The last 8 years of the Bush Administration has left many things in shambles here and abroad. McCain had an incredible uphill battle and fought well. As far as I am concerned Bush cost McCain the nomination in 2000 and also he cost him this election.

If Republicans had actually been conservative in terms of world affairs, domestic affairs, and fiscal policy they may have had a chance. Instead all I continue to hear and see is hypocrisy. The debt and deficit are incredible, the economy just suffered an historically bad event, and the U.S. has lost standing and credibility throughout the world. All things the republican party proclaims to be against. Maybe people are starting to figure out this hypocrisy. No doubt that the Bush administration has dug this nation a deep hole on many fronts that are contrary to Republican principles (I know, it was all because of 9/11, yeah, sure.).

The "don't blame me" stuff is cute again. I still love to see those "W04" stickers too. Does anyone have a "Don't blame me I did not vote for Bush" sticker? No, non-conservatives will just leave it to Christian conservatives to pull the judgemental, vindictive BS. WWJD, right?

You know, Bush always said he was a "uniter" and now I see it just took him 8 years to unite many in this country against his political party. At least he lived up to that promise.

Now, come on let's hear some more about voter fraud, and stuff like "McCain did great despite the circumstances" and "given the circumstances Obama should have won by a lot more", etc, etc.

Oh, and Kevin, how was the "date". Did it live up to expectations? Do you think you will have a second date?
    What are you taking? If we synchronize our drugs I think I might be able to understand your incoherent rambling.

Need a cocktail regards,
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    Need a cocktail regards,
    Just popped a cork off a nice bottle of champaign myself.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Wow. Lots of negativity and doom and gloom folks. Kinda unpatriotic if you ask me. Yeah, right, you better lock up your guns just like under Clinton. The fear just doesn't seem to be working quite as well anymore, does it?

The last 8 years of the Bush Administration has left many things in shambles here and abroad. McCain had an incredible uphill battle and fought well. As far as I am concerned Bush cost McCain the nomination in 2000 and also he cost him this election.

If Republicans had actually been conservative in terms of world affairs, domestic affairs, and fiscal policy they may have had a chance. Instead all I continue to hear and see is hypocrisy. The debt and deficit are incredible, the economy just suffered an historically bad event, and the U.S. has lost standing and credibility throughout the world. All things the republican party proclaims to be against. Maybe people are starting to figure out this hypocrisy. No doubt that the Bush administration has dug this nation a deep hole on many fronts that are contrary to Republican principles (I know, it was all because of 9/11, yeah, sure.).

The "don't blame me" stuff is cute again. I still love to see those "W04" stickers too. Does anyone have a "Don't blame me I did not vote for Bush" sticker? No, non-conservatives will just leave it to Christian conservatives to pull the judgemental, vindictive BS. WWJD, right?

You know, Bush always said he was a "uniter" and now I see it just took him 8 years to unite many in this country against his political party. At least he lived up to that promise.

Now, come on let's hear some more about voter fraud, and stuff like "McCain did great despite the circumstances" and "given the circumstances Obama should have won by a lot more", etc, etc.

Oh, and Kevin, how was the "date". Did it live up to expectations? Do you think you will have a second date?
    What a bunch of bull****! Don't give me that unpatriotic bull, very ironic that you condemn folks as unpatriotic for being negative then go into an anti Bush rant. 'course not sure you'll even catch that irony. BTW, I love that you are still blaming Bush for all you ails. Second, my avi and my comment on guns were tongue firmly planted in cheek. and in fact I got the idea from the many "don't blame me I voted for Kerry" stickers I've seen over the years. So don't try and make it something it's not.

Look on the bright side
    Territorial wise Mcain clean Obama's clock even in most of the blue states.

And south of the Mason dixon line is still alive and well.

The sun will rise and we will still put our pants on 1 leg at a time. And the bills will pile up as usual and we are still the greatest nation to date.

Pete

you are a small minded racist turd, and yes, I guess I called you a name, but if it fits...
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by spaightlabs View Post
    you are a small minded racist turd, and yes, I guess I called you a name, but if it fits...
    Who are you talking to?

You guys might as well just call Chris directly and ASK him to lock this
    Real dogs don't wear "outfits"

Wiley's Firecracker*** JH 5/18/01-5/02/12
    Fargo's Most Wanted***
    Table Rock's Real McCoy***

Congratulations to the new President elect. To you on the left side of the political aisle enjoy your moment, it has been a long 8 years for most of you and you have a well deserved victory, you have earned it. As for me, I will continue to be the loyal opposition to ideas and ideals that I feel are destructive to our country and will continue to work happily to further the cause of conservatism that I believe in so much.
    Now lets go back to talking about training dogs.

Mac
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by saltmarsh View Post
    Congratulations to the new President elect. To you on the left side of the political aisle enjoy your moment, it has been a long 8 years for most of you and you have a well deserved victory, you have earned it. As for me, I will continue to be the loyal opposition to ideas and ideals that I feel are destructive to our country and will continue to work happily to further the cause of conservatism that I believe in so much.
    Now lets go back to talking about training dogs.

Mac
    Thank you Mac, you are one of the true gentlemen here. Bud

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

It is truly a shame that some users can't understand that personal attacks/insults and racial comments cannot and will not be tolerated on RTF.

Stop these types of comments. (and no, I didn't say please this time since it doesn't seem to help anyway. )
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"