The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Voting News GDG

I hope he was talking to me. "I used the term "mason dixon". And you know what that means You will see these signs along the PA Maryland border. South of the Mason dixon line voted mostly for conservative values. Most counties throughout this country voted for more conservative values.
    That makes me a racist
    Makes sense to me
    Pete

PS I'm already feeling the impact and its only the first day of 1460 and some odd days to go
    he!! and I don't even have a party to blame.
    Last edited by Pete; 11-04-2008 at 11:58 PM. Reason: forot to mention something

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    South of the Mason dixon line voted mostly for conservative values. Most counties throughout this country voted for more conservative values.
    Pete
    Values are a personal thing. Government has nothing to do with your values.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post

JS
    There is something we can agree on.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Posted by Pete
    South of the Mason dixon line voted mostly for conservative values. Most counties throughout this country voted for more conservative values.
    Pete

HUH

So for what ever reason most people voted republican south of the mason dixon line and most people which constitute a county as an individual section of society voted republican
    Now do you understand

Big cities rule comprende'

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Trainor View Post
    It is truly a shame that some users can't understand that personal attacks/insults and racial comments cannot and will not be tolerated on RTF.

Stop these types of comments. (and no, I didn't say please this time since it doesn't seem to help anyway. )
    But Vicky, if you slap them down, and don't lock the thread?

Are you condoning?

RTF... a walking mass of contradictions...Partly facts...partly fictions.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Just popped a cork off a nice bottle of champaign myself.
    From the guy who said he wouldn't vote for a race baiter like Obama if his life depended on it. Don't let you values get in the way of some good bubbly.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Wow. Lots of negativity and doom and gloom folks. Kinda unpatriotic if you ask me.
    Unpatriotic. After years of listening to folks like you lecture that dissent during war time is the highest form of patriotism and getting your panties in a knot whenever you thought your patriotism had been questioned you've got some chutzpah to call anyone unpatriotic. I suppose the next thing you'll write is that it is time for all the partisanship and bickering to end and the country should unite under Obama. As the good Rev. Wright would say, "Liberals' chickens.......are coming home to roost." Enjoy.
    Last edited by Hew; 11-05-2008 at 06:07 AM.

Looks like the American people threw a hissyfit and voted out a number of Republicans across the country.

ALL politicians lie during the campaign. In the first 6 months, we'll see what BHO has in mind for this brave new world.
    Kelly, Weis, Willingham, & Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Wow. Lots of negativity and doom and gloom folks. Kinda unpatriotic if you ask me. Yeah, right, you better lock up your guns just like under Clinton. The fear just doesn't seem to be working quite as well anymore, does it?

The last 8 years of the Bush Administration has left many things in shambles here and abroad. McCain had an incredible uphill battle and fought well. As far as I am concerned Bush cost McCain the nomination in 2000 and also he cost him this election.

If Republicans had actually been conservative in terms of world affairs, domestic affairs, and fiscal policy they may have had a chance. Instead all I continue to hear and see is hypocrisy. The debt and deficit are incredible, the economy just suffered an historically bad event, and the U.S. has lost standing and credibility throughout the world. All things the republican party proclaims to be against. Maybe people are starting to figure out this hypocrisy. No doubt that the Bush administration has dug this nation a deep hole on many fronts that are contrary to Republican principles (I know, it was all because of 9/11, yeah, sure.).

The "don't blame me" stuff is cute again. I still love to see those "W04" stickers too. Does anyone have a "Don't blame me I did not vote for Bush" sticker? No, non-conservatives will just leave it to Christian conservatives to pull the judgemental, vindictive BS. WWJD, right?

You know, Bush always said he was a "uniter" and now I see it just took him 8 years to unite many in this country against his political party. At least he lived up to that promise.

Now, come on let's hear some more about voter fraud, and stuff like "McCain did great despite the circumstances" and "given the circumstances Obama should have won by a lot more", etc, etc.
    Hello, pot...meet kettle....kettle, meet pot....talk about unpatriotic gloom and doom....there is such a thing as being gracious in victory, Henry, but it's readily apparent that doesn't interest you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    From the guy who said he wouldn't vote for a race baiter like Obama if his life depended on it. Don't let you values get in the way of some good bubbly.
    C'mon Hew....Buzz already said he guessed he "changed his mind." Once you're on the left-moving train, you don't need to stand by your previous statements, it appears....never say "never," right? .....the bubbly enhances the "gloat" factor, I'm told....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Looks like the American people threw a hissyfit and voted out a number of Republicans across the country.
    At least they didn't hit 60 in the Senate......that would've been rugged.....

Weeks before this election, I opined that if BHO wins, we need to unite as a country and move forward. While I don't have the same confidence as some here have that he is singularly the answer to all our ills, I am willing to give the man a chance to do the job that he has rightfully been elected to do. I truly hope he understands the scope of his job and sets forth to accomplish the myriad of tasks before him with the American people, not his party, in mind. Frankly, my biggest fear is of folks like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, not BHO by himself. He now has the opportunity to reign in those two and their kind, and set about the task of righting this big ship we call the United States of America.

May God help him and all of us as well regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    But Vicky, if you slap them down, and don't lock the thread?

Are you condoning?

RTF... a walking mass of contradictions...Partly facts...partly fictions.
    No, I am not condoning. I am trying to give ADULTS an opportunity to ACT LIKE ADULTS.
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"