The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 145

Thread: Well its over GDG

  1. #101
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    hew-what are you going to do to make america a better place? specifics.
    Well, today I've been pretty busy telling some of the deserving liberals/Obama supporters on this site that they can take their hypocritical and self-serving pleas for national unity now that their candidate has won and shove them up as far up their colon as they can reach. But feel free to check back in with me tomorrow, though, and hopefully I'll be closer to the American that you'd like me to be.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    All things considered, politics are the one common currency among most of us. While there are great, acrimonius divisions between FT/HT and Chessies v Labs etc.it would appear that the vast majority of us here on RTF voted GOP in yesterday's election, are capitalists and oppose gun control.
    All things considered, it would appear that the vast majority of us here on RTF voted in yesterday's election, believe our country is the greatest nation on the face of the earth, and will oppose those that seek to do us harm, be they foreign or domestic.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

  3. #103
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Ya know Joe, one thing(among others) that I respect about you is that you can disagree without being disagreeable.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Elgin, TX
    Posts
    156

    Default

    "This is relevant to us in a lot of ways and more threatening to us than an Obama Administration could ever be. But most urgent is in our towns here. In Dearborn Michigan where the Islamic population is growing they asked that teh bells of Christian churches be silenced on Sundays.

    They are at war with us and we are in denial."

    Sorry, could not get the "quote" thing to work. We may still have freedon of religion - however, we cannot have prayer in schools, no prayer before an athletic event, In God we Trust is being removed from a lot of places, the ten commandments are no longer allowed in a lot of the courts, and now the Muslims do not want church bells on Sunday. Seems like "religious freedom" is not as free as it once was. As a Christian I resent the minority telling me I can't have these freedoms.
    Darlene
    Goldust Labs

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Ya know Joe, one thing(among others) that I respect about you is that you can disagree without being disagreeable.
    Bob - Unfortunately, your above statement is not always true. Joe can become somewhat ugly at times, unlike his avatars, which are always on the up & up.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  6. #106
    Senior Member RedHeadedHurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    "This is relevant to us in a lot of ways and more threatening to us than an Obama Administration could ever be. But most urgent is in our towns here. In Dearborn Michigan where the Islamic population is growing they asked that teh bells of Christian churches be silenced on Sundays.

    They are at war with us and we are in denial."

    Sorry, could not get the "quote" thing to work. We may still have freedon of religion - however, we cannot have prayer in schools, no prayer before an athletic event, In God we Trust is being removed from a lot of places, the ten commandments are no longer allowed in a lot of the courts, and now the Muslims do not want church bells on Sunday. Seems like "religious freedom" is not as free as it once was. As a Christian I resent the minority telling me I can't have these freedoms.
    Amen Sister!
    Funny how the ideals of the concrete foundation of what this country was founded on are being completely tossed aside. I believe there are soldiers turning in the graves at this very moment.
    That's right baby and I'm a CAT 5!

  7. #107
    Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    st anthony idaho
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Well, today I've been pretty busy telling some of the deserving liberals/Obama supporters on this site that they can take their hypocritical and self-serving pleas for national unity now that their candidate has won and shove them up as far up their colon as they can reach. But feel free to check back in with me tomorrow, though, and hopefully I'll be closer to the American that you'd like me to be.
    good job. you must feel good about your ambitions.
    ________
    OXYCONTIN REHAB FORUM
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Redheaded hurrician, thanks I will give you a shout next time I come that way.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  9. #109
    Senior Member Arturo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    i voted for his policies.
    but, democratic ideas amongst this crowd is like a lamb amongst wolves. no explanation or opinion will make a difference in your or anybody else's mind.
    Would that be the weaker military policy? Or the higher taxes policy? Or the not drilling for our own oil policy? All truly great policies but could you list some more please!

    I almost forgot about the "I don't have to pay for my gas or mortgage" policy. I just found out about that one today!
    Quote = "Maybe the "nice and helpful" don't know enough to know the original poster is an idiot." Achiro_Jan. 09

    I don't own a dog. I'm a cat person. I'm only here for the GDG!
    Formerly known as WAH, W, Dubya & Dubaya

  10. #110
    Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    st anthony idaho
    Posts
    584

    Default

    yes and the policy to take our guns, install islam as the national religion, give all of our military secrets to terrorists. all of the above.
    ________
    HOME MADE VAPORIZER
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Spanking your kids, go to jail. - GDG GDG GDG GDG GDG GDG
    By Gun_Dog2002 in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •