The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Well its over GDG

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    hew-what are you going to do to make america a better place? specifics.
    Well, today I've been pretty busy telling some of the deserving liberals/Obama supporters on this site that they can take their hypocritical and self-serving pleas for national unity now that their candidate has won and shove them up as far up their colon as they can reach. But feel free to check back in with me tomorrow, though, and hopefully I'll be closer to the American that you'd like me to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    All things considered, politics are the one common currency among most of us. While there are great, acrimonius divisions between FT/HT and Chessies v Labs etc.it would appear that the vast majority of us here on RTF voted GOP in yesterday's election, are capitalists and oppose gun control.
    All things considered, it would appear that the vast majority of us here on RTF voted in yesterday's election, believe our country is the greatest nation on the face of the earth, and will oppose those that seek to do us harm, be they foreign or domestic.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Ya know Joe, one thing(among others) that I respect about you is that you can disagree without being disagreeable.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

"This is relevant to us in a lot of ways and more threatening to us than an Obama Administration could ever be. But most urgent is in our towns here. In Dearborn Michigan where the Islamic population is growing they asked that teh bells of Christian churches be silenced on Sundays.

They are at war with us and we are in denial."

Sorry, could not get the "quote" thing to work. We may still have freedon of religion - however, we cannot have prayer in schools, no prayer before an athletic event, In God we Trust is being removed from a lot of places, the ten commandments are no longer allowed in a lot of the courts, and now the Muslims do not want church bells on Sunday. Seems like "religious freedom" is not as free as it once was. As a Christian I resent the minority telling me I can't have these freedoms.
    Darlene
    Goldust Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Ya know Joe, one thing(among others) that I respect about you is that you can disagree without being disagreeable.
    Bob - Unfortunately, your above statement is not always true. Joe can become somewhat ugly at times, unlike his avatars, which are always on the up & up.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Senior Member RedHeadedHurricane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    "This is relevant to us in a lot of ways and more threatening to us than an Obama Administration could ever be. But most urgent is in our towns here. In Dearborn Michigan where the Islamic population is growing they asked that teh bells of Christian churches be silenced on Sundays.

They are at war with us and we are in denial."

Sorry, could not get the "quote" thing to work. We may still have freedon of religion - however, we cannot have prayer in schools, no prayer before an athletic event, In God we Trust is being removed from a lot of places, the ten commandments are no longer allowed in a lot of the courts, and now the Muslims do not want church bells on Sunday. Seems like "religious freedom" is not as free as it once was. As a Christian I resent the minority telling me I can't have these freedoms.
    Amen Sister!
    Funny how the ideals of the concrete foundation of what this country was founded on are being completely tossed aside. I believe there are soldiers turning in the graves at this very moment.
    That's right baby and I'm a CAT 5!

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Well, today I've been pretty busy telling some of the deserving liberals/Obama supporters on this site that they can take their hypocritical and self-serving pleas for national unity now that their candidate has won and shove them up as far up their colon as they can reach. But feel free to check back in with me tomorrow, though, and hopefully I'll be closer to the American that you'd like me to be.
    good job. you must feel good about your ambitions.
    ________
    OXYCONTIN REHAB FORUM
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Redheaded hurrician, thanks I will give you a shout next time I come that way.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    i voted for his policies.
    but, democratic ideas amongst this crowd is like a lamb amongst wolves. no explanation or opinion will make a difference in your or anybody else's mind.
    Would that be the weaker military policy? Or the higher taxes policy? Or the not drilling for our own oil policy? All truly great policies but could you list some more please!

I almost forgot about the "I don't have to pay for my gas or mortgage" policy. I just found out about that one today!
    Quote = "Maybe the "nice and helpful" don't know enough to know the original poster is an idiot." Achiro_Jan. 09

I don't own a dog. I'm a cat person. I'm only here for the GDG!
    Formerly known as WAH, W, Dubya & Dubaya

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

yes and the policy to take our guns, install islam as the national religion, give all of our military secrets to terrorists. all of the above.
    ________
    HOME MADE VAPORIZER
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.