The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Well its over GDG

Many of you on this board have done fallin of your rocker. I have been in SoDak for last week and didn't miss anything I see. I absenteed, my vote won in a landslide. Apperently more people than just me think this Barack fella is one hell of a pick.

People that we hunt with were complaining up a storm. I ask them who they voted for, and guess what? Not even registered. The balls of some people. And way to go Minnesota for pushing thru the Sportsmans vote!!!!
    Never take things for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Greenwood View Post
    Many of you on this board have done fallin of your rocker. I have been in SoDak for last week and didn't miss anything I see. I absenteed, my vote won in a landslide. Apperently more people than just me think this Barack fella is one hell of a pick.

People that we hunt with were complaining up a storm. I ask them who they voted for, and guess what? Not even registered. The balls of some people. And way to go Minnesota for pushing thru the Sportsmans vote!!!!
    You can try to talk to them ... in this video the conservative "Safety Lemming" explains his frustrations trying to reason with the Lemming Left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-Hb_n584c
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelder View Post
    I have tried to find "official confirmation" ,but Al Gore's internet says BHO took Senate oath on the Koran .
    No, it was the Christian Bible.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

K. Bullock, I was pretty sure of that also. Again more fear.
    Never take things for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiableLabs View Post
    Give it up.
    Do not know how . Don't want to know how . Like momma said , good things come to those who wait . Time to wait .
    SEMPER FI . FROM MY COLD , DEAD HANDS .

www.bashakilllabradors.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Loeffelholz View Post
    Fear, Hate, Smear.......go re-invent your party or another one will take its place. This is 2008.
    Practice what you preach . No where in your reply do I see wisdom ,grace ,humility ,courage,understanding,respect ,experience or knowledge .
    FYI ,I do not vote any party line , but on the candidates position on issues I deem important .
    I fear no one , love many , dislike a few and hate even less , and try to rely on fact ,not fiction .
    And I do not dictate to others ,but merely offer an opinion .

The election is over and I really hope Obama does America some good. We all have a chance to start correcting any error that might have been made in 2010 and then again in 2012. Now it is time to SHOW us the CHANGE and tell us WHERE it is that we are going.

57,000,000 people are hoping they were wrong regards

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    The election is over and I really hope Obama does America some good. We all have a chance to start correcting any error that might have been made in 2010 and then again in 2012. Now it is time to SHOW us the CHANGE and tell us WHERE it is that we are going.

57,000,000 people are hoping they were wrong regards
    Thank You Patrick,

But the first choice out of the box doesn't bode to well for for the 57Mil. that voted against. Perhaps we we will all be ushered off the plane!

What was his acceptance speach even about? Does anyone have a clue?

The left has not mustered 60 in the Senate yet, so I am hoping that Conservatism puts a message together before 2010AD while the few remaining hold the fort just as the dems have done over the past few years.

Too bad the Republican Party decided to spend like the Dems and cave in order to be moderate.

See you in the Foxholes!

Mike
    And by the way Bruce------- You can stick your elitest BS straight up your best dogs rear. Dog Crap, pure and simple that needs to be flushed
    Last edited by Captain Mike D; 11-06-2008 at 07:15 PM.

You know at my age I don't understand the rap culture or the dress you refer to, either. Perhaps it is a way of the dis-enfranchised to express themselves. Motown music is still my favorite, of course that was somewhat contraversial at the time - today it is old fashioned.

I remember a guy named Elvis Presley that could not be shown from the waist down on TV.

I also remember a group of 4 long hairs they called the Beatles. People said they would ruin the country if they came here. Ed Sullivan did not believe that.

Are you only for the individual liberties that you agree with??????

We are not responsible for how the next generation wants to run the world. We can only impart our wisdom, our values, etc. and they must construct and live in the world they create. So you ask: Who planted that seed? The answer is: we did.

What is criminal is saddling the next generation with the national debt we have created during recent years.

All we are saying is give peace a chance.

Bruce
    I am for individual liberties that are not shoved down my throat .You are right , this generation planted that seed ,I'm ashamed to say.But every generation since the founding fathers (those free thinkers) has planted one seed or another .Thank God
    But , Motown ,Beatles ,Elvis English invasion .... So , I remember when Rock was gonna destroy us , me included.Now in true Archie Bunker fashion , its raps turn .
    Only warriors truly treasure peace.
    RIP John Lennon .
    National Debt -another stimulas package ,AIG more bailout $$$ , GM under 4$ a share . I'm gonna start digging up graves for gold fillings .
    But gas is $1.679 here .How about that war affecting prices at the pump ? I need a drink . Shaken , not stirred .

We are not responsible for how the next generation wants to run the world. We can only impart our wisdom, our values, etc. and they must construct and live in the world they create. So you ask: Who planted that seed? The answer is: We did.

Bruce
    Bruce, if the present generation is not responsible for the next, why did the founding fathers bother to write a constition that we all try to live by? Yes, I read the second sentence, but the first sentence blunts it to almost nothing. IMO Or are we both trying to say the same thing?