The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Well its over GDG

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    So what you are saying is that if I were to go back (and I won't take the time to do it) to look at all of your political posts that there won't be one negative comment about Bush?
    Just what I was thinking
    You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelder View Post
    From BHO book -"Audacity of Hope"

"I shall stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction" BHO

The Koran says it is every Muslims obligation to convert the infidel to muslim .If you refuse to convert ,you must be killed .
    This is the guy you voted into office ,and will have access to ALL of our nations secrets .
    Didn't Confucious say something about hoping you don't live in interesting times ?
    Wait till inaugaration when he takes the oath of office on the Koran , it will start to hit home for some of you then .
    The cavedwellers (terrorists)are proud of us . The trojan horse is being wheeled to the gate .
    And I pray I'm wrong.No need to post replies . Gone Hunting
    The Trojan horse has been sitting on main street for years.

Election stuff aside thi sis truly serious stuff. islam has two abodes. The Abode of Islam(which is Islamic lands under the control of Islam )and the Abode of war which is all lands that are not under the rule of Islam. They are at war with everyone and every nation that is not Islamic.

Islam does not mean "peace" like is often said. It actually means submission.

The Islamic doctrine of war is an interesting read and an actual religious document. The document states deception is an honorable tactic in war and encourage it for the spread of Islam. It also does not allow a truce for over 10 years. If they lose a war they are required to keep fighting after the regroup and restrengthen. This explains their tenacity.

This is relevant to us in a lot of ways and more threatening to us than an Obama Administration could ever be. But most urgent is in our towns here. In Dearborn Michigan where the Islamic population is growing they asked that teh bells of Christian churches be silenced on Sundays.

They are at war with us and we are in denial.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

As I said before Obama is not the real scary part. I still believe in the system our founding fathers set up. Obama as president is a BAD thing but it is just like the coarse of nature. I believe things will balance out in the end.
    No the real scary part is the people like precisionlabradors that believe in him. It is the american people as a whole that let us down. Things go wrong for a lot of reasons and the blame has to go some where. Hopefully the american people will see the error of their ways and by the next election a true leader will come out of the billions of people we have in this country.

Very scared about the next 4 years but trying to be optimistic regards.

Bobby Jindal in 2012!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lcrannell View Post
    I would have voted for McCain had he picked a better VP candidate. His choice was a cave in to the far right, extreme conservative base that no longer represents the majority of the country.
    There are those of us who looked upon the Palin choice as a outsider, corruption fighter, maverick sort of choice. That she is a strong christian with normal everyday American values may have influenced some, the previous sentence was why I supported her as a solid choice. The only other R with those credentials was already tied up - namely Bobby Jindal.

Quote Originally Posted by lc
    Have you looked at your IRA or 401k statements? Mine is down 35%. Obama didnít have anything to do with that! My taxes didnít go down either.

For those who minimize my vote for Obama I am sorry. I have a college degree, and work hard every single day of my life. My family members are farmers, nurses, and mechanics who represent core america. I didn't drink any Obama Kool-Aid. My job is to manage almost $2billion dollars in cash and investments for a large maker of video games. My salary puts me above the Obama tax limit and I consider myself intelligent and well informed on the political topics.
    For someone with the resume you claim to not be able to see the influence of Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Barack Obama & the Democrat establishment on the meltdown astounds this poster. I have seen posted on this board that both McCain & the Bush administration, on separate occasions attempted to do something about the situation only to be stonewalled by the D's.

You might consider using your pedigree if you are going to lay claim to same.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Obama,McCain,Bush,,,,makes no difference,they are all little puppets of the real rulers of your country and mine.cough the Fed cough.

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    The fact that they got you to believe that 1. Bush had everything to do with this and 2. that Obama had nothing to do with it is telling and, of course, the main reason McCain lost this election. and BTW, that IS the kool-aid
    removed my text. Nothing I say is going to change views, and that's what's great about this country. Many of the people I disagree on the political side are the people I respect as dog trainers/people.
    Last edited by Loren Crannell; 11-05-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: time to move on for me...sorry if I disrespected you.

Hi this is Trapper1 .I always looked up to the U.S.A. as a big brother .and said We be a lot better off if the U.S.A. took Canada over and i would be proud to fly your Flag . but what the hell are you people thinking of . your Country is gone to Hell. how can you hold your head up with pride . when now you look like the laughing stock of the world . A great Country like the U.S.A. ONE THING FOR SURE THERE WILL BE NO RACE wars IN YOUR country now because you should find you place very soon. do you remember that incident when that Truck Driver was pulled out of his Truck in hit with a brick. one a proud Nation . now your turn it over to . a individual that is going to help all the people . all I can say is time will tell. one who used to proud to have you for a Neighbor.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Gov Palin for Pres in 2012!
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by trapper1 View Post
    Hi this is Trapper1 .I always looked up to the U.S.A. as a big brother .and said We be a lot better off if the U.S.A. took Canada over and i would be proud to fly your Flag . but what the hell are you people thinking of . your Country is gone to Hell. how can you hold your head up with pride . when now you look like the laughing stock of the world . A great Country like the U.S.A. ONE THING FOR SURE THERE WILL BE NO RACE wars IN YOUR country now because you should find you place very soon. do you remember that incident when that Truck Driver was pulled out of his Truck in hit with a brick. one a proud Nation . now your turn it over to . a individual that is going to help all the people . all I can say is time will tell. one who used to proud to have you for a Neighbor.
    Ahmen
    Well said and worth repeating.
    Quote = "Maybe the "nice and helpful" don't know enough to know the original poster is an idiot." Achiro_Jan. 09

I don't own a dog. I'm a cat person. I'm only here for the GDG!
    Formerly known as WAH, W, Dubya & Dubaya