The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Name a Good Looking Republican for 2012

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Now THAT would be a helluva ticket.....Alexander has the background and the ethics; KBH has had my attention for a LONG time in Texas. She would complement him very well.

Lamar is gonna have to get a personality coach if he's gonna run against BHO. Kay can hold her own with the best of 'em, but she's gonna have to give Lamar a hand with the "warm fuzzy" thing.....

kg
    KGH would have made a far better pick than Lady Sarah, some have said.

Woulda' Shoulda' Coulda' Regards,

Joe S.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Banned

Sen. Mel Martinez (R) Florida will be the next POTUS in 2012, or 2016. I'm not a Republican, but I believe that the racial glass ceiling has been shattered and the Hispanic vote will be huge next time.

A new face, a good looking face, and a smooth operator with a calm demeanor. Very smart guy. Limited connection to Bush and the past.

If the Republican Party trots out another tired horse from a by-gone age, they will be toast.

JMHO

Snick

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    KGH would have made a far better pick than Lady Sarah, some have said. Joe S.
    That's KBH, as in Kay Bailey Hutchinson, who indicated no interest early as she is mulling a run for Gov of Texico. As for the opinion of the left & the turncoats on Sarah Palin, who cares.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

tick tock,
    this is from 08, what think you all now?
    any "Tea" for the top spot?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I wasnt around when this thread started but you want a good looking Republican in 2012....Angie Harmon...dont think she will be losing her looks in the next couple of years
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Christine O'Donnell
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I wasnt around when this thread started but you want a good looking Republican in 2012....Angie Harmon...dont think she will be losing her looks in the next couple of years
    but she's not a politician. no chance of her running - but she should run for something in california and get started.

palin is good looking but she's got that voice and accent that grade on me even.

bobby jindal has a lot going for him. not sure if he is considered good looking but he has a good presence and gets things done.

ABO

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    but she's not a politician. no chance of her running - but she should run for something in california and get started.

palin is good looking but she's got that voice and accent that grade on me even.

bobby jindal has a lot going for him. not sure if he is considered good looking but he has a good presence and gets things done.

ABO
    I forgot the sarcasm icon...the title of the thread read :Name a good looking Republican in 2012....some things just dont translate well over the internet...sarcasm is usually the best example of that
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I thought it was always the tallest guy that wins, not the best looking.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    I thought it was always the tallest guy that wins, not the best looking.

Terri
    Don't tell John Kerry or Bill Bradley that.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!