The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: This could get ugly

Default This could get ugly

I wasn't really surprised when I saw this Fox News interview. I've been criticized on RTF for in the end supporting a candidate that I hated because of the race baiting campaign I saw him run in the primary. Well, I dropped McCain like a hot potato with his choice of Palin. It appears that maybe I was justified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

Also, I'm reading that the $150k shopping spree that so many were upset about, what we knew was just the tip of the iceberg, and that the reality was kept from McCain to keep him from blowing up.

I may regret my vote someday, but right now I feel pretty good about it.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Wow. I hope the earth doesn't tilt off its axis and hurtle us into the sun, because it is absolutely unheard of before in the history of politics that some podunk staffer of a losing candidate would anonymously blame their candidate's running mate for the loss. As Johnny Carson would say, "that's some weird and whacky stuff."

Buzz, if you honestly believe the daughter of educators, who herself has a college degree, and has been elected a mayor and then the gov. of a state bordering Canada has never heard of NAFTA or wasn't aware that Africa is a continent, then I'm guessing you have a sack of mummified baby teeth under your pillow and are still holding out hope on getting some of that tooth fairy loot.

Buzz, don't believe everything you hear. We knew this was coming two weeks ago when the NY Times reported some leaks, it is c.y.a. by her handlers. They want a future so they have to slam her to protect themselves.

You should have watched Greta Van Susteren tonight, she was absolutely indignant. She went to Alaska and interviewed her family, friends, allies, and enemies. She interviewed two people who were traveling with Palin during the entire campaign, and they all said this is not true.

And Greta is far from a partisan.
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

Feel as good as you want, Buzz....at some point you're gonna have to forget about who lost the election and concentrate on who is going to be in charge.

That should keep us all pretty busy, but your posts will give you PLENTY to defend!

Visible in perpetuity regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    then I'm guessing you have a sack of mummified baby teeth under your pillow and are still holding out hope on getting some of that tooth fairy loot.
    Are you saying there is no tooth fairy?

My wife and I were really bewildered when my daughters teeth didn't snag any of that tooth fairy loot.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Are you saying there is no tooth fairy?

My wife and I were really bewildered when my daughters teeth didn't snag any of that tooth fairy loot.
    My wife and I once forgot the same child's tooth for two nights in a row. We felt like such losers we gave her a 10 spot instead of the usual dollar. The next tooth she lost she told us that she hoped the tooth fairy forgot her for a whole week this time.

Ha, my son counted his baby teeth and suggested I just pay upfront and that way would not have to worry about being bothered with the under the pillow stuff and all that... I told him he had to wait for the tooth fairy, not me. He was relentless that there was no tooth fairy, and when I told him in my MOM voice that he "really wanted to believe in the tooth fairy ...", my daughter piped up that SHE believed in the tooth fairy and that she thought it was "just fine" to put each tooth under her pillow as she lost it