The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems McCain was none too pleased with Palin. Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........
    Well mr. ha ha. Who do you think is the most unbiased? The key word is most. You gots to pay attention or this stuff will go right over your head. Then you will end up posting about stuff you didn't even understand. They are all biased. Which one do you think is the least biased. Feel free to add any network you want!
    abc
    cbs
    nbc
    msnbc
    cnn
    fox
    Quote = "Maybe the "nice and helpful" don't know enough to know the original poster is an idiot." Achiro_Jan. 09

I don't own a dog. I'm a cat person. I'm only here for the GDG!
    Formerly known as WAH, W, Dubya & Dubaya

Buzz, Fox News IS the most unbiased. EVERY objective study I have seen proves it. Try watching it. They make every effort to have on commentators from both sides of every issue.

They are perceived as biased mostly because those of us on the right flock to it. But the mistake in that is we are in fact flocking away from the left-tilt bias on CNN and MSNBC.

We on the right just want a fair shake. And Fox comes the closest to giving it to us. If they error in their objectivity and it is to the right, fine. They are still less biased than CNN and MSNBC.
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

I feel the left will continue to try and destroy her because,they fear her coming back in 2012
    If not before.

Even though Ted Stevens was Re-Elected, I don't believe he will be able to take his seat. That will leave Governor Palin to appoint herself as Senator.

Quote Originally Posted by Arturo View Post
    Well mr. ha ha.
    LOL that made me chuckle.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by sbakerz71 View Post
    I feel the left will continue to try and destroy her because,they fear her coming back in 2012
    If not before.

Even though Ted Stevens was Re-Elected, I don't believe he will be able to take his seat. That will leave Governor Palin to appoint herself as Senator.

By Alaska law the Governor cannot appoint herself....If Stevens does step down, as I hope he will, there will be another election in or within 90 days....

Juli

Quote Originally Posted by sky_view View Post
    By Alaska law the Governor cannot appoint herself....If Stevens does step down, as I hope he will, there will be another election in or within 90 days....

Juli
    Sorry

I thought when there was a vacancy the Govenor was to appoint someone to serve the remainder of that term.

not in Alaska...I believe it is law in most other states...

Juli

Quote Originally Posted by sbakerz71 View Post
    If not before.
    Your right, the left put that credit card in her hand and forced her to buy Gucci shoes for her kids. Where do you think that money came from?
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Your right, the left put that credit card in her hand and forced her to buy Gucci shoes for her kids. Where do you think that money came from?
    So you know this for a fact? Maybe you are one of those people that will believe anything as long as it fits with what you want to believe.

Clearly the anomymous source is trying to deflect the blame for a poorly run campaign. Maybe they are trying to destroy a woman that may be a rising star in the Republican party. I for one, will not give any credibility to an anonymous source that has nothing to lose by revealing their name.

If this forum is going to have any credibility, we need to discuss FACTS, not slurs, innuendo and gosip!

Quote Originally Posted by K.Bullock View Post
    And the source for this was who?
    Probably the RNC…they are trying to make this loss anyone’s beside their own. I hope the days of the milk toast, apologetic, NON conservative Republican Party is over.