Found a way for retirees to exploit Social Security. You take your retirement as early as passable 62 as of now. You get your check every month and invest the money. When you turn 66 or 68 when ever you can get a higher rate you pay the money they have already given you back, and start at the current rate for that age. That's right a do over. I think it's a form 521 you file. So if you were not going to collect until later think about this option. Get what ya can it's the American way. I think we should start a sticky on ways to exploit the government.