The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: For all the Palin bashers

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Any poll I've seen say just the opposite but keep trying.

Fact? I guess you've met the woman? If not then you are going by what? I guess any moron can become a governor.
    You are almost right, Palin proves that any moron can be elected gov or senator in Alaska if they are on the right. Alaska is a red state, no doubt. Dem Mayer Mark Bagach is behind Stevens by 3000 votes or so, possibly will pull it out next week. Its primarly due to the dems not voting because Obama was ahead. Tony Knowles, a 2 term dem gov, ran again after a break, against Palin, and was not elected, Palin could not have done better if she were blonde, which is how she acts. There is a mystique to her that attracts voters and fools. I believe that she did not know Africa was a contenant and not a country. It fits right in with seeing Russia from her door. She has embarrased Alaska enough, I hope she stays home 4 years from now, and I really hope she does not run for Stevens senate seat after the Senate boots him. Both Knowles and Begich are extreamly intellegent, know the world as well as Alaska and would have been much more suitable for the roles they ran for. Bud
    I disagree. She had between and 85 and 87% approval rating in your state when all of this started. Which means you and two college professors thought she was bad. A moron wouldn't be able to keep that many people happy.
    A big question I have is if Obama is so smart why wouldn't he release his college grades and why did he always stumble around for words if he wasn't using a telepromptor.
    Oh and why could he stumble for words and make big mistakes and nobody seems to care but an anonymous source says she didn't know Africa was a continent and everyone is falling all over themselves to believe it???
    Last edited by achiro; 11-09-2008 at 09:05 PM.

KG, I completely agree with you on BHO's comments about the Reagans--totally inappropriate.

Do we know about the teleprompter thing or is that just what Rush said?

[QUOTE=achiro;357211][quote=akblackdawg;357202]
    I disagree. She had between and 85 and 87% approval rating in your state when all of this started.

Yep, you are right. I'm pretty amaized that as many Alaskans continued to and still continue to support her. Her popularity had dropped considerably to 60% level, but that would be outstanding for any other politition. Here is Alaska she won over people with her smileand wink, good looks and charming personality, as will as her ability to control the media and the interviews. The big time reporters were more then she could handle. I have no doubt that she will win any office in Alaska she chooses to run for, be it
    2nd term for Gov or Stevens Senate seat, and who knows, in 4 years she may have studied up enough on her geography and world affairs to bluff herself through another interview with Katie. Bud

[quote=akblackdawg;357215][quote=achiro;357211]
    I disagree. She had between and 85 and 87% approval rating in your state when all of this started.

Here is Alaska she won over people with her smileand wink, good looks and charming personality, as will as her ability to control the media and the interviews.

Gosh that kind of sounds like how Obama won the Presidency now dosen't it.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    KG, I completely agree with you on BHO's comments about the Reagans--totally inappropriate.

Do we know about the teleprompter thing or is that just what Rush said?
    Bro did you even pay attention during the election cycle or just blindly vote for Obama? Either he can't read or he can't give a speech without a teleprompter. Either way it's not a good thing. And its not hard to see he doesn't have a teleprompter at some of the events he did. heres a great example,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSV...eature=relatedThis is your leader but dont worry its just Rush that makes him stutter...I like the slogan don't blame me I voted for McCain haha.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Any poll I've seen say just the opposite but keep trying.

Fact? I guess you've met the woman? If not then you are going by what? I guess any moron can become a governor.

And you are getting that she is a zealot from what source?

Seriously, do you actually believe the crap that you post? Get an actual fact to back up your opinions and you might be taken seriously but for now, I am just going to sit back and laugh at you.

I hope Palin enjoyed her telephone chat with "the President of France" and, oh yea Africa is a continent not a country.

Palin is a different matter, ever time she opened her mouth in the first 2/3rds of her campaign she stuck her foot in it. Clear difference here. She exhibited beyond all doubt that she is a Hillbilly from Wasilla. Bud
    Bud -
    Have you read your own posts? In order to attain credibility one must be coherent & make a logical presentation.

I for one find your posts amusing in your rabid dislike of the Governor & your comments about her.

As you proved early in the political discussion by your own posts, your support for the Redistributor was a selfish motivation to transfer personal obligations to the taxpaying public.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I hope Palin enjoyed her telephone chat with "the President of France" and, oh yea Africa is a continent not a country.
    And you have this information first hand? If not, please provide us the name of the source. Or, more likely, you just repeating rumor and inuendo because that is what you want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Bud -
    Have you read your own posts? In order to attain credibility one must be coherent & make a logical presentation.

I for one find your posts amusing in your rabid dislike of the Governor & your comments about her.

As you proved early in the political discussion by your own posts, your support for the Redistributor was a selfish motivation to transfer personal obligations to the taxpaying public.
    You forgot to mention that he also voted for Biden, a person that is either really stupid or someone that does not think before he opens his mouth. Wasn't it Biden that said that President Roosevelt got on television in 1930 to rally people to help solve the great depression? If I recall correctly, Roosevelt was elected in 1932 and the first television broadcast in the US was in 1936.

It is quite clear that there are a number of people that fit the definition of moron and imbecile. They are the ones that use these terms to berate others.

We all agreed to not flame each other but shouldn't that also apply to others?
    Last edited by Paul Johnson; 11-09-2008 at 08:56 PM.