The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: How long will it take the Obama Administration to turn the economy around?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 18 Months

0 0%
  • 19 - 24 Months

1 2.44%
  • 25 - 36 Months

9 21.95%
  • Greater than 36 Months

4 9.76%
  • Greater than 48 Months

2 4.88%
  • It just won't happen

25 60.98%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turing It All Around

Banned

The economy will turn around regardless of who is in the whitehouse. Its the American way.

So are you asking what specifically he would do that someone else in his place would not do, thereby he gets full credit and how long would take?

WRL

I had to go with 36 months because the next step up is longer than 48 months and frankly after the people get a look at what a piece of work this guy really is 48 months will be the end of the Obama experiment.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    ...Just look at the burden caused by the ethanol boondoggle...
    Careful, the left considers that an economic success. I don't think the left measures economic success in the same way others do. They merge agenda with economy, hence the proposition that just being "green" will stimulate the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Careful, the left considers that an economic success. I don't think the left measures economic success in the same way others do. They merge agenda with economy, hence the proposition that just being "green" will stimulate the economy.
    Oh so TRUE, but FUNNY, just the same.

Fuzzy thinkers, regards.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    The economy will turn around regardless of who is in the whitehouse. Its the American way.

So are you asking what specifically he would do that someone else in his place would not do, thereby he gets full credit and how long would take?

WRL

Ding, ding, ding....winner! IT will not be the fact that BHO is in the White House. The economy will turn around in time regardless of who is POTUS. However, the left will take credit as would the right. I don;t think it will be as strong as it was a few years ago even after 4 years of BHO, but it will be more "normal" I hope. I am just still not sure how we are going to pay for all of BHO's tax cuts (can't make it all up from the rich can they?) and spending. Seems like a bad more to vow to spend more and take in less....kind of like making loans to people who do not qualify...good business plan if you ask me
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce MacPherson View Post
    I had to go with 36 months because the next step up is longer than 48 months and frankly after the people get a look at what a piece of work this guy really is 48 months will be the end of the Obama experiment.

a great post from 08... dang you sure nailed it!!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    a great post from 08... dang you sure nailed it!!
    Perfect. He definitely nailed it.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Banned

I didn't get a chance to vote. As someone else said, the economy will improve regardless of whom is in office. Although, I think that if both sides would quit bickering, and find common ground to the betterment of the entire country, it would happen faster and better.

Don't look for one side to work with the other side, no matter who gets elected. Harry Reid said he will not work with Romney and the R's will not work with Obama. We are not the United States anymore after this election, we are the Democrats and Republicans.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Don't look for one side to work with the other side, no matter who gets elected. Harry Reid said he will not work with Romney and the R's will not work with Obama. We are not the United States anymore after this election, we are the Democrats and Republicans.
    That is very sad but true. Why can't they just get along and work together? What makes it so bad is that nothing gets done because they all act like a bunch of spoiled brats that need a good swat on the behind. Another argument for term limits.