The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Security Force?

Quote Originally Posted by SueLab View Post
    Here ya go...

The proposal to have a internal group that is as strong as the military is not a new idea. It goes on now with our enemies...youth are indoctrinated in the beliefs determined to be important to their government which also includes mandatory service to the government.

It is NOT the Gestapo that our leader is proposing but a Youth Corp. Of course this corp would probably benefit from the monies that Ayres and his educational group uses to indoctrinate youth in Chicago...

Here is a link to a Youth Corp in history. It also was instituted by a Messiah...girls were taught to run a strict ship in the home and boys were taught to be strong and to accept those virtues that their leader saw as important:

http://www.shoaheducation.com/HJ.html

Knew a German man whose parents realized what was really going on and he was shipped out of Germany (as were many other young people) to learn a trade. He never went back to Germany...
    seems like this statement applies here:

Quote Originally Posted by K.Bullock View Post
    I totally agree , there may be some truth to this that we should be wary of, but I fear the truth will get lost in hysteria and wild accusations that can easily be shot down.The right lost a lot of credibility this past election what with all of the false accusations and e-mails floating around.

There is enough there for Americans to be concerned with that is verifiable and truthful without resorting to manufacture.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

No, Buzz...it is not hysteria...history repeats itself and power corrupts...
    When it quits being fun...we retire!

Nancy Neipert with
    Skeeter, my avatar (Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH, MNH, MN09,10, 11.
    Gypsy (Windigo Deja Voodoo Gypsy Pearl, D List, QAA, MH) MN10 & to MD11
    Mary (Stellars Proud Mary) first Lean Mac dog
    Ted (Deepwoods Spirit of the Wild), now the baby & Suzie's grandson...
    Suzie (Watermarks Slough Foot Sue, MH, 2000-2011 - Farewell dear companion)

None of this matters. This information was available and known prior to the election.

This issue along with Obama’s associations with William Ayers, Louis Farrakhan, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko, Acorn, etc were all known prior to the election and a majority of United States citizens of voting age pulled the handle for the man. The nefarious possibility of this issue didn’t matter.

Lefties that are questioning this now illustrates that they were oblivious to the issues surrounding the man and were blinded by their loyalty to party over country.

Time will tell how much this issue matters.

National Security Force? I continue to have this mental picture of a bunch of Barney Fife's running around shoving their single bullet in their revolver yelling "citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest". I could see a bunch of civilians rounding up illegals, arresting the cops who exceed the speed limit, and policing those throwing their cigarette butts outside their car. Talk about mayhem. Does anyone really have a clue what he means by the term?
    Last edited by labdoc; 11-11-2008 at 03:00 PM.
    Curt

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!----Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    None of this matters. This information was available and known prior to the election.

This issue along with Obamaís associations with William Ayers, Louis Farrakhan, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko, Acorn, etc were all known prior to the election and a majority of United States citizens of voting age pulled the handle for the man. The nefarious possibility of this issue didnít matter.

Lefties that are questioning this now illustrates that they were oblivious to the issues surrounding the man and were blinded by their loyalty to party over country.

Time will tell how much this issue matters.
    Yes...

How easily we are willing to risk/give up our precious freedoms. We, as a nation, have been lulled into taking them for granted and assuming that they will always exist...
    When it quits being fun...we retire!

Nancy Neipert with
    Skeeter, my avatar (Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH, MNH, MN09,10, 11.
    Gypsy (Windigo Deja Voodoo Gypsy Pearl, D List, QAA, MH) MN10 & to MD11
    Mary (Stellars Proud Mary) first Lean Mac dog
    Ted (Deepwoods Spirit of the Wild), now the baby & Suzie's grandson...
    Suzie (Watermarks Slough Foot Sue, MH, 2000-2011 - Farewell dear companion)

Cool

My security force isn't new , its the Second Amendment .When the police are just minutes away , and you only have seconds to react ,thank the founding fathers .
    SEMPER FI . FROM MY COLD , DEAD HANDS .

www.bashakilllabradors.com

Not an Obama fan, so this may seem strange.

We know that the federal security forces, border patrol, Federal Marshalls, FBI, etc. have never been fully funded and able to do their jobs in a coordinated way. These forces are all volunteer, not draft. May local forces, especially in small town America are volunteer. They also are under funded and not in the loop with even county, state or federal agencies.

Could among other things, he be talking about bringing to bear the agencies we currently have, only with the frustrations corrected?

I don't know, and neither does most every one else. There is room for skeptics, but I'm not ready to have him impeached yet as others seem to be. If he's the devil or the messiah, or most likely somewhere in between, we will see. And I am confident that there are enough across the political spectrum with communication that is available today, that we will hear a wide view of everything he says and does.

Quote Originally Posted by SueLab View Post
    No, Buzz...it is not hysteria...history repeats itself and power corrupts...
    ...and absolute power corrupts absolutely...just ask the current administration.

Plain Speaking Regards,

Joe S.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

With BHO's relationship with Calypso Louie, its possible that many recruits could come from the F.O.I. That idea scares the bejabbers out of me.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Banned

Some of you folks 'scare the bejabbers' out of me.