RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

To each and every military family member

647 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1st retriever 
#1 ·
As a military sister, niece, granddaughter and cousin I want to thank every person who have made the choice, or had the choice made for you, for serving our country. I also want to thank every military mom, dad, brother, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, grandparent, and kid who stood by their soldier. You all are the reason America is what it is. We are so blessed that people care enough about this country to give up everything to protect it or anyone else who needs protecting. God Bless you and God Bless America.

There is really no other holiday that brings me to tears like Vetrans Day. I'm sorry that you only get one day, every day should be a day to honor our vetrans. Thank you so much for what you and your family have gone through. Thank you for being willing to stand up for me and my family, even if you've never met me. You are one of God's special people.

#4 ·
Couldn't have said it better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.