The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: As expected...

Default As expected...

...the after-election crowd is just as similar as the crowd prior to the election...and exhibiting the same demeanor.

HEY...all you lefties...YOU WON...YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY...YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN A HEALING MOOD. YOU HAVE ELECTED THE "SECOND-COMING" (Proof is supplied by no less an authority that a person named Remington...a dude with an honorable gun name spewing anti-gun rhetoric in almost every post)

Now that we have discussed how much you are in lock step with the 'messiah'...happy for all the blessings he'll bestow on the great unwashed...you know the lesbians and gays...how much you'll enjoy sharing your wealth with those that have none...how happy you'll be to have your new neighbors from south of the border filling your schools to overflowing, while spitting on the flag (hey..it's their RIGHT) and giving the bird to those showing any respect for the USA by reciting their Pledge of Allegiance.

Your elation should be unrestrainable, as you view the losers in the process of eating their own, and whining and moaning because they've been duped into thinking they had a winner, not realizing he was selected by the same press that selected the aforementioned messiah.

Why are you the least bit concerned about the economy, when I watched so many of your constituents that were so well educated by your new leader, that they will no longer need to make house payments, or auto payments, and they can party hardy when that big check comes in the mail from their saviour Obama.

But you should be concerned about the withdrawal so many of those hard working campaign followers are going through. I say keep those donations flowing, so those campaign workers don't need to go on welfare, and become embarrased. And I know you'll do it happily, because your messiah would want you to be happy and fulfilled.

That's why it's so disheartening to not see a special fund get started to begin the tax collecting, even before it's required after the messiah takes office. Just think of how many constituents you could help right now, when they really need it....and before they 'get educated' into realizing it ain't gonna happen... because you and I both know they were voting for Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy all rolled into one.

Like I warned before, keep your powder dry boys, because in these folks eyes, you ARE the haves. Just because you voted to enable all these have-nots, don't think it gives you a free pass. So laugh it up...be joyous for the fun season ahead. Keep smiling, so everybody will wonder what you are up to.

And just to show y'all, my hearts in the right place, I leave you with some light poetry.

UB

The election is over,
    The talking is done.
    My party lost, your party won.
    So let us be friends,
    Let arguments pass.
    I'll hug my elephant,
    You kiss your ....donkey
    Last edited by Uncle Bill; 11-16-2008 at 02:41 PM.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    UB...you ever come to AZ, let me know.....I'm buying you a steak dinner!!!!

Same here in Montgomery Al.

UB,

Ditto here from Buckley - except it will have to be lunch, I'm an early to bed sorta guy.

That is Funny! the poem that is, the rest is sad but true. I may print the poem on my business cards.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    UB...you ever come to AZ, let me know.....I'm buying you a steak dinner!!!!
    Heck with that bring that money here and I'll run to Costco for some thick ribeyes!
    Last edited by kjrice; 12-31-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.