The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Illinois Governor Arrested--Go Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I hope you get paid by the DNC or someobody for shameless shilling like that. How much does one's political integrity go for nowadays anyway?

If you wished to maintain even a tiny shred of credibility I think the proper response would have been something along the lines of, "I'm glad he was caught. I loathe crooks of all political persuasions. If he's guilty I hope he goes to jail for a long time."
    Hew,
    Too serious much?
    Your response to my obvious joke was priceless. Thanks.
    If you still don't get it read Buzz's comment.

Glad to see my comments don't get under your skin because I have no credibility regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Hew,
    Too serious much?
    Your response to my obvious joke was priceless. Thanks.
    If you still don't get it read Buzz's comment.

Glad to see my comments don't get under your skin because I have no credibility regards,
    Perhaps in the future you can give a heads up when you're going for humor or satire or anything beyond the run-of-the-mill shrill bleating about the sky falling. Thanks in advance.

It seems that all of our governors in IL want to make License plates for a living, maybe we could get a discount on the fee's someday.
    Sort of funny!!

The Handler is one right cast away from "Greatness"

Home of (JAWS) GRHRCH LEITNER FARMS LAND SHARK MNH QAA

First Chocolate female to attain all 3 classifications

There are very few things politicians do good. There is one thing they have been extremely successful at and that is to divide and conquer. We all seem to be so caught up in Republican vs Democrat that sometimes we don't see what really is going on. Does it matter what party your in if you lie to your constituents. Does it matter what party your in if you take bribes? Does it matter what party your in if you break the law in any way shape or manner? It doesn't matter what party your in if what you do is either illegal or unethical.

We are in an economic crisis we haven't seen since the Great Depression. Congress has seen it fit to pass a 750 billion bailout bill to the financial industry with basically no strings attached.Just a few days ago banks refused to tell us how they have spent our money. This is hard for me to fathom. Yet when the auto industry asked for 25 billion of our money they want to know down to the last penny how the money was spent. To me this is a travesty, why accountability for one and not the other.? Most of you can guess why.

This isn't a Republican vs Democrat thing, this is a failure of our Congress to act in the electorates best interest instead of their own. They have succeeded in diverting our attention from what is really important. We need to see this for what it is and hold these people accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    There are very few things politicians do good. There is one thing they have been extremely successful at and that is to divide and conquer. We all seem to be so caught up in Republican vs Democrat that sometimes we don't see what really is going on. Does it matter what party your in if you lie to your constituents. Does it matter what party your in if you take bribes? Does it matter what party your in if you break the law in any way shape or manner? It doesn't matter what party your in if what you do is either illegal or unethical.

We are in an economic crisis we haven't seen since the Great Depression. Congress has seen it fit to pass a 750 billion bailout bill to the financial industry with basically no strings attached.Just a few days ago banks refused to tell us how they have spent our money. This is hard for me to fathom. Yet when the auto industry asked for 25 billion of our money they want to know down to the last penny how the money was spent. To me this is a travesty, why accountability for one and not the other.? Most of you can guess why.

This isn't a Republican vs Democrat thing, this is a failure of our Congress to act in the electorates best interest instead of their own. They have succeeded in diverting our attention from what is really important. We need to see this for what it is and hold these people accountable.
    Good direct post - I think you're becoming a Conservative - that's what we believe in - ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS -

Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Always has and always will be about "Politics","Congress has seen it fit to pass a 750 billion bailout bill to the financial industry with basically no strings attached.Just a few days ago banks refused to tell us how they have spent our money". Not a trick question but, do you remember exactley who controls "Congress"?

Keeping it Real Regards

Raymond

And the hits just keep on coming...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...31082hsu1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    political integrity "
    Those two words should never be used together.

It would have been nice is the FBI would have waited until a crime had been committed instead of just discussed. Sloppy police work

And more hits just keep on coming.

Now it is the selection of Richardson.

This administration is vying for the most corrupt in history before it is even in office!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090104/..._pr/richardson