The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VP admits knowledge of Waterboarding

Default VP admits knowledge of Waterboarding

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,5456856.story

This is not surprising at all but I think it explains Attorney General Michael Mukasey reluctance to admit Waterboarding is illegal during his confirmation hearings.

..and why should it be. These are terrorists. They have no affilaition with any soveriegn nation. They are disposable and should be. Waterboard them, glean what information you can, then dispose of them.

I know this will bring a lot of fury from any liberasl that read this but these folks are animlas with no remorse and only a seething hatred for Americans and would gladly do it again and again and if they die they think they get to go to Allah and a bunch of virgins.

Dunk and dispose!
    The More I Learn About People ,The More I Love My Dog!

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting in jail beside you saying "DAMN that was fun!!!"

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Sometimes, like in the case of extreme hazard to the nation and or its military extreme means of interrogation are needed. Would anyone have raised a fit if we had been able to waterboard a member of the Imperial Japanese Navy and gotten advance warning on Pearl Harbor that would have some or all of the 2500 US lives that were lost that day?
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I think water boarding and other forms of torture should be legal give the right circumstances. In cases were American life’s are at risk the authorization I think the President should sign a torture warrant. Publically most military brass will tell you that torture never works but privately they will tell you it is a very practical tool. The question each one of us has to ask ourselves is “what would I be willing to do to save a life or protect a nation” had decision but then again we are dealing with some pretty hard people.

Why are we even calling water boarding extreme. I don't see anything extreme about it. Hell I probably got spankings as a kid worse then that. Just something else for the touchy feely crowd to bitch about.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,5456856.story

This is not surprising at all but I think it explains Attorney General Michael Mukasey reluctance to admit Waterboarding is illegal during his confirmation hearings.
    Did he ever deny it?
    I think the question is and was is it torture. I personally think some of the opinions expressed by those on the left are a much more torturous than waterboarding.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by saltmarsh View Post
    Did he ever deny it?
    I think the question is and was is it torture. I personally think some of the opinions expressed by those on the left are a much more torturous than waterboarding.
    It is most certainly torture by any standard you apply. Except of course to the right wing extremists who would have you believe that there is a Waterboard Lite and that somehow that is not torture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterbo...ernational_law
    Last edited by cotts135; 12-17-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Cool

If you let me do the interrogation my way , they would beg for waterboarding .
    May the lives saved our those who oppose this so-called torture , because you are the ones who need the most protection .
    Last edited by John Kelder; 12-17-2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spll
    SEMPER FI . FROM MY COLD , DEAD HANDS .

www.bashakilllabradors.com

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelder View Post
    If you let me do the interrogation my way , they would beg for waterboarding .
    May the lives saved our those who oppose this so-called torture , because you are the ones who need the most protection .

Right on! Screw em.

You can't handle the truth
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I am thinking that if info was needed from someone to protect the security of our country or the return of a loved one. I think my preference would be for Dirty Harry over June Cleaver.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan