The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rumsfeld and Ashcroft in legal Jeopardy

UB, I'm not anti gun at all. I hunt and shoot skeet and trap. Hell, I even belong to a gun club.

But, I don't think there is no reason for people to own some types of weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    UB, I'm not anti gun at all. I hunt and shoot skeet and trap. Hell, I even belong to a gun club.

Bet they love ya. Do tell em which guns they should throw in the garbage.

You know it! I drive up in my import with my Obama-Biden sticker on the back, Beatles music blasting.

Then, after I break some targets, I tell them that assault rifles have no purpose other than to kill people. I also tell them that I don't have a problem with extensive background checks because anyone owning a gun should be sane. Finally, I tell them how the NRA creates boogey men and Second Amendment conspiracies so that people will donate to the organization--Wayne LaPierre doesn't work for free.

After I have laid out my left-wing argument, I head off to Starbucks for a hazelnut latte.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Its been a while since I perused The Joys of Yiddish but I believe there are several spellings listed. Who would think on this forum someone else would know Yiddish??
    Who would think? I agree with you on the mamzeyrim in Washington. We just got rid of a bunch, and in three weeks, a few more.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Ban liberals not firearms
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Ban liberals not firearms
    Bob, you're funny .

From a gun totin', tobacco chewin', duck killin', retriever trainin', liberal, enjoy a prosperous and Happy New Year.

Ya need me more than you want to admit regards,

JD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

You know it! I drive up in my import with my Obama-Biden sticker on the back, Beatles music blasting.

Then, after I break some targets, I tell them that assault rifles have no purpose other than to kill people. I also tell them that I don't have a problem with extensive background checks because anyone owning a gun should be sane. Finally, I tell them how the NRA creates boogey men and Second Amendment conspiracies so that people will donate to the organization--Wayne LaPierre doesn't work for free.

After I have laid out my left-wing argument, I head off to Starbucks for a hazelnut latte.
    Now that'll get em stirred up, love the visual.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

And i bet your LAW abiding friends love the fact you want to take them away from them, but leave them in the criminals hands.

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

What does hunting and shooting trap/skeet have to do with the 2nd Ammendment? I suppose Joe Stalin was quite a fan of our 1st Ammendment since he owned some pencils and paper.

The NRA does a great job protecting OUR gun rights and the “boogey men” have names Nancy Pelosi, Barack Hussein Obama, Rod Blagojevich, not to mention the throng of Kool Aid drinking left-wingers

FYI, I went coyote hunting last weekend with my Bush Master AR15
    Last edited by Patrick Johndrow; 01-02-2009 at 08:45 AM.