RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

For sale on E Bay

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bryan McCulloch 
#1 ·
Charles Morgan on Retrievers item # 300283683316

I have no financial interest in this item

See less See more
#2 ·
I have the tapes of D.L. Walters and Charles Morgan discussing many subjects.A old retired trainer gave them to me 25 years ago,and they were old school then.I think made in the sixties.They are on five cassettes ,front and back.I would love to convert them to CD as a collectors item.Its interesting to see how they addressed the same issues with the Field Trials that we have today.I believe in the book they show a picture of the two with a giant reel to reel tape player doing the interview.Any suggestions how I could burn them to CD ?

#4 ·
Great book. I recommend it to everyone who is a retriever enthusiast. Not a modern training book per se but Morgan was one of the great trainers of the pre-collar era. You get lots of Morgan & the insight of D.L. Walters as he tells the stories. Well worth the read.

#5 ·
Simplest way to get from cassette to cd is to use your computer and a cassette player.

Play the cassette and use a cable (same type used with ipods...stereo to stereo cable) to connect the cassette headphone jack to your computer's microphone jack.

Then burn a cd

You can also pay to have this done.

If you want to edit and other stuff, you'll need some special software.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.