The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate US = Hate Bush = Hate Obama

Default Hate US = Hate Bush = Hate Obama

Many liberals thought that when those ideologically opposed to the US were attacking Bush, Bush was the problem, all we had to do was get rid of him and we would be universally loved again.

Now they attack Obama.

It was never Bush. It isn't Obama. It is US that they hate.

CLICK here.
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

Those people are professional critics…all they do is bitch and moan…I pray Obama does something positive for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    Those people are professional critics…all they do is bitch and moan…I pray Obama does something positive for this country.
    I do too. I think Mike Hukabee said it best, four years is too long to live in misery in the hopes that it will help win the next election. I wish Obama all the success in the world in bettering this great country, and then in four years we can beat him in an election over ideas, instead of a track record of him making the country worse.
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

And from comments on a Fox political blog...

"So I confess to some satisfaction in seeing Obama's likeness paraded at a hate rally in Jakarta".

signed, 'John'.

And there you have it boys and girls, straight from the horse's.... uh...?...mouth...?

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

chuckling

Well John, who ever you are, I admit to a little satisfaction as well. The holier than thou lefties that have treated President George W. Bush in such a manner are seeing their messiah treated that way and they don’t like it. It was fine when it was President George W. Bush burning in effigy in a foreign country. It gave them their “see the world hates the United States and it is President George W. Bush’s fault” sound bite. I guess we can say, “gee it looks like the rest of the world hates the United States and it is Barack Hussein Obama’s fault.”

Lefties feel free to blame Obama for all the ills of the nation whenever you get a chance. Be sure to include natural disasters and hangnails as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    And from comments on a Fox political blog...

"So I confess to some satisfaction in seeing Obama's likeness paraded at a hate rally in Jakarta".

signed, 'John'.

And there you have it boys and girls, straight from the horse's.... uh...?...mouth...?

JD

I'm a little at a loss here since I never expected there to be a change and seeing his face on the posters doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, among my liberal friends, I can't think of one who would have been surprised. If there is a place where I suspect Obama's election will make a difference, it's among our historic allies in Europe who have been deeply alienated by Bush. Even there, however, I expect the honeymoon will be short since it will take years to undo the damage already done.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Lefties feel free to blame Obama for all the ills of the nation whenever you get a chance. Be sure to include natural disasters and hangnails as well.
    Naaa...I'm sure you'll have that well covered. It's your turn now to play the blame game.
    It does't bother me in the least to see Obama's effigy in protests. I grew up a state dept dependent in the 50's thru 70's and lived in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. I saw many an anti-American rally, and saw every president from Ike to Nixon burned in effigy. Mostly the protesters had little idea why they were there. They were given a few lira, dinar, or schillings, and told to show up. They didn't hate us or our president. What the organizers of these rallies disliked, was the presumptive, intrusive foreign policy that has been the hallmark of almost every administration since WW2.
    You righties shouldn't let your fear and angst overwhelm you.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

So I saw one of the best remarks this weekend on a news program, a national one but I don’t remember what station it was. They were talking about the Middle East and the reporter questioned “What would Obama Do”….fits right in with the messiah (for you heathen lefty’s WWJD is what would Jesus do, now WWOD for What would Obama do).

Look a lot of the world hates us and there is NOTHING we can do to change that. Anyone who is president will be hated by some group in some countries. Many are jealous of our success and freedom, others it is a religious issue or whatever. You can’t please the entire world all the time. Some will only be happy if the US is turned into a smoldering craphole like their homeland. Just like I live to see OSU lose every year they live to see us lose and would love to see us gone from the face of the earth. Last I checked they don’t vote or have any say in how we run our country.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

It's happy days once again...and I for one am looking forward to it. Not waiting for any 100 day period, because I know it will be much faster...like 7 days. Just got this confirmation:

As I reflect on 2008, I can say we had a great year:

Blacks are happy; Obama was elected.

Whites are happy, OJ is in jail.

Democrats are happy; George Bush is leaving office.

Republicans are happy: Democrats will finally quit saying George Bush stole the election.

And all of us are so happy; The election is finally over!

I think 2009 will be even better: Immediately after his inauguration, Obama will balance the budget, revive the economy, solve the real estate problem, solve the auto industry problem, solve our gas/alternative energy problem, stop the fires and mudslides in California , ban hurricanes and tornadoes, stop identity theft, reverse global warming, find Osama, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, get rid of corruption in government and achieve world peace.

Then on the 7th day, He will rest.

My best wishes for 2009

"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

What's so sad about that last statement is that most of those we are taking it from, haven't yet been born.

God help us all.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiableLabs View Post
    Many liberals thought that when those ideologically opposed to the US were attacking Bush, Bush was the problem, all we had to do was get rid of him and we would be universally loved again.

Now they attack Obama.

It was never Bush. It isn't Obama. It is US that they hate.

CLICK here.
    These are people who love to hate, they have nothing better to do.
    I reside on the left coast, but my ideals are right wing.
    LQP CN Double Hunter, SH (09/12/1996-12/22/2010)
    Waterstrike's Dynamic Amazon, MH (10/18/2000-09/08/2011)