The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: How can this B????

Default How can this B????

I'm sure you will want to run this past Snopes, but the person that sent it to me said they had, so why not share? Always happy to share good news that many of you might have missed, and since we have our special forum, which I appreciate, then awaaaay we go. UB

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's home districtincludes San Francisco.

Star-Kist Tuna's headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi's home district.

Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a majorcontributor to Pelosi.

Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoaemploying 75% of the Samoan workforce.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy's husband, owns $17 milliondollars of Star-Kist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increasedfrom $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted fromthe increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higherwage. This would make Del Monte products less expensivethan their competition's.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed,Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 milliondollars for an 'economic development credit in AmericanSamoa'.

Pelosi has called the Bush Administration"CORRUPT" ? ?

How do you spell"HYPOCRISY" ? ?

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

FWIW, here's another you can 'look up'. Remember, this person is next in line behind the Veep.

Just gotta love it, eh?

UB

MADAME PELOSI

Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job, no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping!

She is the first Speaker of the House to EVER in the history of our country have a jet of this type to use!

Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed
    everyone that's Nancy's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week.

Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California, cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000, one way!

As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday night.' Cost to us, another $60,000.

Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. (That's 5.7 Million Dollars) No wonder she complains about the cost of this war, it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours.

I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country, keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing.

Madame Pelosi wants you and I to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants the CEO's of the auto manufactures to take $1 per year salary. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Great info UB and I now know why there are so many Samoan players in the NFL.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Here is one for you.

Liberals...

She is removeing rule for fairness that Gingrich installed

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30143