The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Bush and company be held accountable?

Bush would probably use the defense shown in the ads forthe Nixon movie, "When the President does it, it's not illegal."
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    Bush would probably use the defense shown in the ads forthe Nixon movie, "When the President does it, it's not illegal."
    Careful, Richard....you're going to embarrass yourself. Did you see his press conference today? Apparently you should have....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Why should I? I got democrats to let me know I don't know squat, firmly convinced that their $hit don't stink, that are more than willing to explain to me that despite their actions it was someone's else's fault for letting them do it, and that they just happen to be experts on consitutional law, which strangely enough always supports their viewpoint. Its just one of the many problems mankind will has not been able to resolve, the complete lack of ownership and accountability for their own actions. Adam started it when he blamed Eve and liberals have made it an art form.

/Paul
    Excuse me with confusing you with the facts, Paul. If you are an American, you should be at least familiar with the basic document that outlines your liberties and the functions of your government.

You have been grousing about the Democrats miss-behavior. What specifically burrs your saddle? But, don't try to sell me on the idea that Republicans are born with immunity from the same acts. They ain't. They put their pants on the same way as the rest of us. Again if the politicians' bosses, the people, get so ticked off at their actions, then we have elections every two years to throw the rascals out.

I also have another news flash for you. Not all Democrats are liberals and a few Republicans are not conservatives.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 01-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Excuse me with confusing you with the facts, Paul. If you are an American, you should be at least familiar with the basic document that outlines your liberties and the functions of your government.

You have been grousing about the Democrats miss-behavior. What specifically burrs your saddle? But, don't try to sell me on the idea that Republicans are born with immunity from the same acts. They ain't. They put their pants on the same way as the rest of us. Again if the politicians' bosses, the people, get so ticked off at their actions, then we have elections every two years to throw the rascals out.

I also have another news flash for you. Not all Democrats are liberals and a few Republicans are not conservatives.
    First things first. Get the guts to post your real name.
    Second of all, the very consitution that your're quoting chapter and verse gives me the freedon and the very right to not even read the constitution if I don't want to, although I have certainly read it.
    I have not been grousing about the democrats mis-behavior, I've been grousing about your clearly biased view that Bush should be held accountable but the democrats should get off completely. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Your suddenly playing the victim, another common tactic of liberals democrats that I've seen in every discussion.

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

First things first. Get the guts to post your real name.
    Second of all, the very consitution that your're quoting chapter and verse gives me the freedon and the very right to not even read the constitution if I don't want to, although I have certainly read it.
    I have not been grousing about the democrats mis-behavior, I've been grousing about your clearly biased view that Bush should be held accountable but the democrats should get off completely. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Your suddenly playing the victim, another common tactic of liberals democrats that I've seen in every discussion.

/Paul
    Hey Paul, read post #21--I am not going to waste my time or money pursuing Bush's accountability.

How old are you any way? Are you old enough to vote?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 01-12-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    What in the world do Bush admin intelligence reports have to do with Clinton kicking the bin Laden can down the road? The context of your screed above indicates that you have never read about the Sudanese offer to hand bin Laden over to us. Perhaps you'll believe your hero, Bill Clinton:

Call me nutty, but when you're as stunningly ill-informed as you appear to be, I'm thinking it's probably not a good idea to come out blazing with invectives like you have. But that's just me...
    Hey there Mr Well Informed, you may want to check your facts

Hey Paul, read post #21--I am not going to waste my time or money pursuing Bush's accountability.

How old are you any way? Are you old enough to vote?
    Clearly not old enough to know better than to expect reason in a thread too insecure to post even a first name.

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Clearly not old enough to know better than to expect reason in a thread too insecure to post even a first name.

/Paul
    That is why I am thinking Zero is a troll.........

Good Night, Paul.

Good Night, Paul.
    Good grief troll....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR