The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Should Bush and company be held accountable?

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    You have got to be kidding me........seriously.................please help me understand how you can sanely make the comparison of those animals to President Bush.

Remember...sanely is a requirement....

kg
    Anyone who tortures, orders torture, or condones torture is by definition an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    Anyone who tortures, orders torture, or condones torture is by definition an animal.
    Show me that definition, Lush. I'd personally include anyone who makes another person eat liver an animal, but that's just me....

Just in case you haven't read a history book in your life, Lush, the "Big 3" (minus Joe Stalin, strangely....) were collectively responsible for the MURDER of millions of innocents, not to mention prisoners.

That you folks can remotely equate isolated incidents of torture in a war zone with acts of genocide pretty much tells me everything I need to know.....and Lush, you and the last child of Cronus and Rhea need to come forth with real names 'fore you start gettin' all cranked up.

The smell of trolls doth vex me regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Well KG you don't use full name either.

Say, why don't you go down to and volunteer for a day of waterboarding. I bet at the end of the day you'll be spouting lots of terms at those who did the job. None of them will be "Human Being".

Check my number of posts, Lush...this ain't my first rodeo here. You want my name? You can find it with the slightest bit of research.

Troll on over to this thread http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...ad.php?t=33949 if you want to talk about waterboarding. That horse is already dead.

Now....about the Nazis, Amin, Milosovich, and Stalin (just had to add Joe...)....you didn't answer the question: are you equating waterboarding with murder and genocide???????????????

Step on up with your real name, troll, if you want to hang here....

kg

Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    Well KG you don't use full name either.

Say, why don't you go down to and volunteer for a day of waterboarding. I bet at the end of the day you'll be spouting lots of terms at those who did the job. None of them will be "Human Being".

hummm yet another troll. 2 post so I guess you were looking for a political forum and decided on a retriever site huh? Wonder what lefty signed up for a second account today? Most people who sign up for a retriever training forum usually post about dogs first and then might find their way into this forum but you want us to believe that with your screen name you just happend on rtf and here you are in politics

Go play some place else and close one of your accounts
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    You have got to be kidding me........seriously.................please help me understand how you can sanely make the comparison of those animals to President Bush.

Remember...sanely is a requirement....

kg
    I didn't see where he made any comparsion at all to these guys. He just said the US chose to prosecute. It looks to me that you were the one that made that. Of course there is no comparsion to what those tyrants did in scope to what Bush is accused of. But as much as you might not like it you don't get a mulligan if you commit a war crime or any crime for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    I didn't see where he made any comparsion at all to these guys. He just said the US chose to prosecute. It looks to me that you were the one that made that. Of course there is no comparsion to what those tyrants did in scope to what Bush is accused of. But as much as you might not like it you don't get a mulligan if you commit a war crime or any crime for that matter.
    You guys run in flocks, don't you! Where's that LMAO icon when you need it.... "You don't get a mulligan if you commit...any crime for that matter." What planet are you living on, cotts? Our courts give out undeserved mulligans every day!!!

What the son of Cronus and Rhea said was:
    Originally Posted by zeus3925: We certainly were in favor of prosecuting Nazis, Amin, Milosovich, and citizens of other countries in international courts. What we say is good for them is also good for us.
    So that is no comparison? The Nazis, Amin, and Milosovich, perpetrators of heinous crimes that cost millions of lives....."what we say is good for them is good for us....." No comparison???????????????

Unbelievable..........

kg

[QUOTE=K G;385130]You guys run in flocks, don't you! Where's that LMAO icon when you need it.... "You don't get a mulligan if you commit...any crime for that matter." What planet are you living on, cotts? Our courts give out undeserved mulligans every day!!!

What the son of Cronus and Rhea said was:

So that is no comparison? The Nazis, Amin, and Milosovich, perpetrators of heinous crimes that cost millions of lives....."what we say is good for them is good for us....." No comparison???????????????

Unbelievable..........

kg
    Did you ever consider that it could possible mean that If we say those guys commit war crimes and we prosecute that if our guys do the same we also would prosecute? I doubt it.

Good evening gentle men; I did see the discussion is still quite lively.

For those of you who care, I did add a signature. That name is what my hunting and fishing buddies call me and that will do.

One thing they will not call me is "liberal". If you think I have been a major source of your rectal discomfort, sign in as a participating PETA member. I do not suffer Limbaughites lightly, nor do I have any affection for Frankenites, either. While I tend to vote Democrat, I am not adverse to voting for a really good Republican. The last election I was faced with a choice of voting for a weather vane politician and a professional funny man. I ended voting for the third party candidate as he was the only candidate from this planet.

I live a conservative life style. I have been married 42 years to the same woman. My son was a national merit scholar. My daughter also had a full college scholarship. They are polite and successful and don't wear their hats backward. I own a house, two trucks and a car. I have two shotguns, a rifle and three hunting dogs. I eat meat everyday. I have money in the bank.

Now some of you coyotes have a habit of thinking you know more about me than I do. Frankly, I am quite pleased to tell those that do which road to take to the Great Furnace.

As for King George, the Illegitimate, Limbaughites listen up, this president has been nothing but a disaster. He is like an animated version of MAD magazine. (What me worry.)

No weapons of mass destruction? --"What me worry." New Orleans drowns --"What me worry." No competitive bidding on Iraq--"What me worry." Billions of dollars disappear in Iraq's reconstruction--"What me worry." Air force lost track of billions of dollars--"What me worry." Give away public hunting lands--"What me worry." Abstinence doesn't work--"What me worry." Insult the French, one of long historical allies--"What me worry." Wall street in shifty deals--"What me worry." Planet going to hell--"What me worry." Jobs moving wholesale to China--"What me worry." Bridges fall in Minneapolis--"What me worry." Blowing up the national debt--"What me worry." Torture --"What me worry." Mission accomplished--"What me worry." Ad infinitem.

Thankfully, George What-me-worry Bush is headed for Crawfordsville. I have a nice bottle of champagne cooling for that evening.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 01-13-2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: addition
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!