The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Should Bush and company be held accountable?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Good evening gentle men; I did see the discussion is still quite lively.

For those of you who care, I did add a signature. That name is what my hunting and fishing buddies call me and that will do.

One thing they will not call me is "liberal". If you think I have been a major source of your rectal discomfort, sign in as a participating PETA member. I do not suffer Limbaughites lightly, nor do I have any affection for Frankenites, either. While I tend to vote Democrat, I am not adverse to voting for a really good Republican. The last election I was faced with a choice of voting for a weather vane politician and a professional funny man. I ended voting for the third party candidate as he was the only candidate from this planet.

I live a conservative life style. I have been married 42 years to the same woman. My son was a national merit scholar. My daughter also had a full college scholarship. They are polite and successful and don't wear their hats backward. I own a house, two trucks and a car. I have two shotguns, a rifle and three hunting dogs. I eat meat everyday.

Now some of you coyotes have a habit of thinking you know more about me than I do. Frankly, I am quite pleased to tell those that do which road to take to the Great Furnace.

As for King George, the Illegitimate, Limbaughites listen up, this president has been nothing but a disaster. He is like an animated version of MAD magazine. (What me worry.)

No weapons of mass destruction? --"What me worry." New Orleans drowns --"What me worry." No competitive bidding on Iraq--"What me worry." Billions of dollars disappear in Iraq's reconstruction--"What me worry." Air force lost track of billions of dollars--"What me worry." Give away public hunting lands--"What me worry." Abstinence doesn't work--"What me worry." Insult the French, one of long historical allies--"What me worry." Wall street in shifty deals--"What me worry." Planet going to hell--"What me worry." Jobs moving wholesale to China--"What me worry." Bridges fall in Minneapolis--"What me worry." Blowing up the national debt--"What me worry." Mission accomplished--"What me worry." Ad infinitem.

Thankfully, George What-me-worry Bush is headed for Crawfordsville. I have a nice bottle of champagne cooling for that evening.
    Well instead of a president trying to calm the masses with "what me worry." we now get to hear a president say "change, change, change, change....."

/paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Well instead of a president trying to calm the masses with "what me worry." we now get to hear a president say "change, change, change, change....."

/paul
    And that's bad?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

...No weapons of mass destruction? --"What me worry." New Orleans drowns --"What me worry." No competitive bidding on Iraq--"What me worry." Billions of dollars disappear in Iraq's reconstruction--"What me worry." Air force lost track of billions of dollars--"What me worry." Give away public hunting lands--"What me worry." Abstinence doesn't work--"What me worry." Insult the French, one of long historical allies--"What me worry." Wall street in shifty deals--"What me worry." Planet going to hell--"What me worry." Jobs moving wholesale to China--"What me worry." Bridges fall in Minneapolis--"What me worry." Blowing up the national debt--"What me worry." Torture --"What me worry." Mission accomplished--"What me worry." Ad infinitem...
    I do believe, that under his administration, the common cold was not cured!

Zeus, what do you think you've said that's new on this board? Other than your biography?

Seriously...there have been more posts than I can count by folks who whine far less that have covered EVERY topic you covered and in more detail....champagne, chip on your shoulder, and all. Don't you guys have something something new you can throw out there?

It's old news/the messiah comes in 7 days regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

If Cotts feels he got what he wanted lets wrap up!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Thanks, Cotts, but I already knew the answer to the question I asked you. The homework assignment was meant for you.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Those who think W was a disaster...............just wait, the 'messiah' will be the biggest disaster since the Hawley Smoot tarriffs, the biggest last nail in the coffin of the nation's economy at the outset of the Great Depression.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

If Cotts feels he got what he wanted lets wrap up!
    You misunderestimate Cotts. He's nothing if not tenacious. This is what, the fourth thread or so he's started regarding the same subject? We get it:

Bush, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft and the 8 Congressional members who signed off on waterboarding, as well as all military and CIA personnel involved in any way, shape or form with carrying out their lawful orders, should be tried for war crimes because they caused emotional stress to three terrorists in the process of protecting you and your family.

Does that about cover it, Cotts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    You misunderestimate Cotts. He's nothing if not tenacious. This is what, the fourth thread or so he's started regarding the same subject? We get it:

Bush, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft and the 8 Congressional members who signed off on waterboarding, as well as all military and CIA personnel involved in any way, shape or form with carrying out their lawful orders, should be tried for war crimes because they caused emotional stress to three terrorists in the process of protecting you and your family.

Does that about cover it, Cotts?
    Sorry if I am redundant Hew but I think it important that we think about what went on during this Administration. I would like to change peoples opinions on how we should go about this, but I am realistic and not really hopeful. It is the partisan politics that has caused the rancor and distrust we see not only in the general public but also on these boards. I think we would all be better served if we trashed the partisan stuff and instead looked at events with an critical and objective eye.

Thats it for me I am done with this thread. Don't be surprised if you see more though.

BTW Hew Sorry that wasn't a homework assignment of course I knew that before I posted

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    What in the world do Bush admin intelligence reports have to do with Clinton kicking the bin Laden can down the road? The context of your screed above indicates that you have never read about the Sudanese offer to hand bin Laden over to us. Perhaps you'll believe your hero, Bill Clinton:

Call me nutty, but when you're as stunningly ill-informed as you appear to be, I'm thinking it's probably not a good idea to come out blazing with invectives like you have. But that's just me...
    Hew, since you are so big on doing homework, have you managed to do your homework and check out your facts?