The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama supporters, Euphoricide watch

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    You don't seem averse to wetting your feet on occasion.

You didn't come here for intellectual, high-brow political discourse did you?

Potus place came about so that the mud-slinging, rock throwing, and stick poking wouldn't interfere with the doggy stuff.

It is just a game, you're not supposed to take it too seriously.

JD
    I didn't know you guys like to play like this. OK, have at it. Laissez les bon temps roulez! What was that about "fanatics", Steve?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Hey I am having fun at the party. I am just hoping the hang over is not to bad.

In all honesty I hope (no pun intended) the guy does great and makes things good happen. If the economy bounces back and all of the things I hold dear to me are still intact and he keeps us safe I may even vote for the guy. Now he is in office and must make good on some pretty big promises. I think the guy is pretty smart or has really good handlers either way he is looking OK except for some appointment issues and I am afraid that thats about as good as it gets in Washington. BTW I am getting a really good deal on a condo thats going to be built where GITMO used to be
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Hey I am having fun at the party. I am just hoping the hang over is not to bad.

In all honesty I hope (no pun intended) the guy does great and makes things good happen. If the economy bounces back and all of the things I hold dear to me are still intact and he keeps us safe I may even vote for the guy. Now he is in office and must make good on some pretty big promises. I think the guy is pretty smart or has really good handlers either way he is looking OK except for some appointment issues and I am afraid that thats about as good as it gets in Washington. BTW I am getting a really good deal on a condo thats going to be built where GITMO used to be
    That is one job I am glad to let someone else have!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

It ain't just bile and bad humor. I went back to the University for a seminanual cancer check up last friday, that was good news, no cancer. The bad news is that somebodedy managed to give me a kidney inflamation in the process of injecting contrast die into my veins. I don't know if you have personally ever suffered a kidney stone, but the pain they cause is intense and that from an inflammation is little better. It was Tue before someone managed to give me a pain killer that would give me a little peace and relief. Finally, todqay, I feel at least some of the time that the icepcik has been mostly removed from my left kidney. I have not been a great humor lately with the political goings on, so the left side of this board is rather fortunate I have not had my stuff together enough to type.

And $140 million is much to expensive a party for any POTUS considering the economic times.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    It ain't just bile and bad humor. I went back to the University for a seminanual cancer check up last friday, that was good news, no cancer. The bad news is that somebodedy managed to give me a kidney inflamation in the process of injecting contrast die into my veins. I don't know if you have personally ever suffered a kidney stone, but the pain they cause is intense and that from an inflammation is little better. It was Tue before someone managed to give me a pain killer that would give me a little peace and relief. Finally, todqay, I feel at least some of the time that the icepcik has been mostly removed from my left kidney. I have not been a great humor lately with the political goings on, so the left side of this board is rather fortunate I have not had my stuff together enough to type.

And $140 million is much to expensive a party for any POTUS considering the economic times.
    Glad to hear your cancer free Bob. Hope the cure don't kill ya in the meantime....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post

I'm glad about the good news and definitely don't envy you the infection -- been there, done that. I hope everything works through OK