The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Quit Listening to Rush!" shrieks BHO."I won, I will trump you on that!"

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Obama seems to be an interesting mix of both GWB and Clinton. Obama is clearly very analytic in his approach to problems. However, he is also convinced of his own destiny as a great leader. Like Bush he forces a clear focus on the agenda and seeks to manage the news cycle to fit the needs of the agenda. He seems more willing to be introspective and to be flexible than was ever true of GWB.
    Is repealing the marrige act signed by Clinton more like Clinton? Leaning to the far left approving same sex marriages in all states more like GWB? This is all part of the agenda listed on the White House webpage.

Tim Geitner should not be approved anyone that doesn't pay their taxes and lie that Turbo Tax didn't warn him when the makers of Turbo Tax say those warnings are built into the system. As head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the Fed’s man on Wall Street, Mr. Geithner was a key architect of the $30 billion bailout to prevent the bankruptcy of Bear Stearns Cos., leading to charges the government was stoking moral hazard. He shaped the Fed’s lifeline to investment banks that followed, and was among the officials involved in assessing the implications of the troubles around Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers Holdings, American International Group and numerous other firms (from Wachovia to Citigroup) that have come under market pressure.

Obama is my President that doesn't mean I can't oppose his choices.
    Last edited by Richard Halstead; 01-24-2009 at 09:58 PM.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    Julie, let me point out. . .

We won, we won. So, the majority of Americans are not listening to your complaints. Get used to it, you're a minority.
    I'm not Julie, but personally I will scream and yell non stop about this messed up administration. My biggest reason, I pay taxes, and a darn lot, while most of the winners don't pay a darn dime. As far as I am concerned those no payers should shut up or put up their money instead of stealing mine!

You should reserve your judgement on this administration until things get rolling. I, too, pay a ton of taxes--too much. And, I realize that my taxes help people who cannot support themselves. Helping others is what makes us civilized. George Bush wanted us to keep more of our income--now we have a debt that we may never pay off.

Why should I even pay taxes, after all the nominee for treasury doesn't. Need we say more about this new idiotic administration?

And, I realize that my taxes help people who cannot support themselves.
    When I started I learned to live on what I earned. Your statement is about the most UNREALISTICALLY apathetic statement I have ever read.

Helping others is what makes us civilized.
    Why don't the lefties give more then? The lefties mantra is forcing others to give when it's not necessary.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Helping others is what makes us civilized.
    Voluntarily helping others is what makes us civilized. Doing so at the point of a gun reveals that we allow legalized theft.
    Kelly, Weis, Willingham, & Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Voluntarily helping others is what makes us civilized. Doing so at the point of a gun reveals that we allow legalized theft.
    +10000000 I agree

Julie, let me point out. . .

We won, we won. So, the majority of Americans are not listening to your complaints. Get used to it, you're a minority.
    Actually the actual vote was pretty tight. Don't confuse the electoral vote with actual vote.

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Actually the actual vote was pretty tight. Don't confuse the electoral vote with actual vote.

/Paul
    In the history of Presidential elections, it would qualify as a landslide. The margin of victory was actually 8 1/2 million votes which is the largest margin since Reagan's second run against Mondale and exceeds Reagan's victory in his first campaign (considered a landslide at the time).

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    In the history of Presidential elections, it would qualify as a landslide. The margin of victory was actually 8 1/2 million votes which is the largest margin since Reagan's second run against Mondale and exceeds Reagan's victory in his first campaign (considered a landslide at the time).

IN numbers yes it is a lot, but far more people voted in this election and I would bet the percentage is not nearly a landslide.....
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke