The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102

Thread: "Quit Listening to Rush!" shrieks BHO."I won, I will trump you on that!"

  1. #31

    Default

    Just like a liberal to use figures to deceive the masses

    Obama won by 7% of the vote.
    Reagan's margin was 10% against Carter (incumbent)

    Reagan got 8.4 million votes more than Carter with 86 million voting
    Obama 9.5 million vote margin with 131 million voting

    Obama s margin for electoral vote 365-173
    Reagan again 489-49

    Yes, Obama won but it was not a greater victory then Reagan. He got a million more votes but almost another 45 million voted.

    The Reagan victory was considered a landslide due to the electoral vote.
    Obama didn't come close on that one.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,759

    Default

    I would also add that thanks to the dumbing down of America to meet the lowest common denominator, we are graduating functional illiterates and morons who can barely read or write, who don't know the capital of their own state much less who their representatives are, have no understanding of how government actually works, could not find Mexico or Canada on a map, think everything they read on the internet or hear on TV is true and YES FOLKS THEY VOTE!! In fact a lot of them voted for the first time in this last election. I feel really secure and confident knowing that folks like these and Mark Remington make up the majority who decides who gets to run the country.

    PS to Remington: Gloat all you like, it's obviously important to you to be a part of a majority. You are a minority on this board and your majority ain't one I'd be bragging about belonging to.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    I would also add that thanks to the dumbing down of America to meet the lowest common denominator, we are graduating functional illiterates and morons who can barely read or write, who don't know the capital of their own state much less who their representatives are, have no understanding of how government actually works, could not find Mexico or Canada on a map, think everything they read on the internet or hear on TV is true and YES FOLKS THEY VOTE!! In fact a lot of them voted for the first time in this last election. I feel really secure and confident knowing that folks like these and Mark Remington make up the majority who decides who gets to run the country.

    PS to Remington: Gloat all you like, it's obviously important to you to be a part of a majority. You are a minority on this board and your majority ain't one I'd be bragging about belonging to.
    Very Good Julie!!

  4. #34
    Senior Member Greg E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Julie, you need to understand where M. Remington is coming from. He is the majority in his hometown of San Antonio Tx. It's the only city in the US that I will not let my wife drive through after dark. They depend on the Govt. Without their monthly checks the town would dry up. This is not an attack on Mark, just letting you know where he comes from.

  5. #35
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    I would also add that thanks to the dumbing down of America to meet the lowest common denominator, we are graduating functional illiterates and morons who can barely read or write, who don't know the capital of their own state much less who their representatives are, have no understanding of how government actually works, could not find Mexico or Canada on a map, think everything they read on the internet or hear on TV is true and YES FOLKS THEY VOTE!! In fact a lot of them voted for the first time in this last election. I feel really secure and confident knowing that folks like these and Mark Remington make up the majority who decides who gets to run the country.

    PS to Remington: Gloat all you like, it's obviously important to you to be a part of a majority. You are a minority on this board and your majority ain't one I'd be bragging about belonging to.
    Interestingly, Obama won a majority of the vote from all educational levels. Those with a postgraduate level of education gave him 60% of the vote and those with incomes over $200,000 gave him 52% to McCain's 46%. Those certainly sound like the dumber folks to me.

    However, you are absolutely right that a majority on this forum voted against Obama and I respect that completely. It's clear that those who voted for McCain and against Obama made intelligent, informed decisions concerning what they believed was best for the future of our country. Obviously, therefore, those who voted for Obama and against McCain were doing it to steal the wealth of everyone else, because they were ignorant and brain washed, or because they were agents for the Islamic jihad.

    Democracy is a process of institutionalized respect for those with whom you disagree even when those disagreements are extreme.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    What is this lightweight going to do when things get really tough? We are the laughingstock of the world to elect such a man to run our country. He's never run a city, he's never run a state, hell he's never even run a lemonade stand, and he is already shrilly reminding people that don't agree with him "I won, I won!"

    I sincerely hoped things would improve on the new president's watch, he did win the election and does deserve a chance however his childish rants and tantrums only a few days into his administration don't inspire much confidence.
    You are correct Julie, he's not only a lightweight but, he is in over-his-head. Obama didn't win, the USA loss! WHAT ARE HIS QUALIFICATIONS OTHER THAN THE PRESS LOVES HIM AS WELL AS OUR ENEMIES ABROAD? I think many that voted for him either hate the USA or live in a vaccum. It's scary that this guy is President and Commander In Cheif.

    Of course the news media will begin to tell thier listeners how much better things have gotten since he took office.

    The Obama supporters can continue to drink Obama/Liberal Press kool-aide as we continue to weaken ourselves both domestically and abroad. BHO is a bad joke played on us!

    The Dems are in charge but, can we survive both BHO and the Democrats?
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  7. #37
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    I think many that voted for him either hate the USA or live in a vaccum. It's scary that this guy is President and Commander In Cheif.
    I think most voted for him because they love the USA and hate what has been done to it by your buddy GWB.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miller dvm
    Former Republican and current Independent Conservative regards

    I believe you are confusing the drivel you post with something substantive.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    I would also add that thanks to the dumbing down of America to meet the lowest common denominator, we are graduating functional illiterates and morons who can barely read or write, who don't know the capital of their own state much less who their representatives are, have no understanding of how government actually works, could not find Mexico or Canada on a map, think everything they read on the internet or hear on TV is true and YES FOLKS THEY VOTE!! In fact .

    In fact one of them was the Rep VP nomineee this year, and is considered be many to be the shining light for the Repubs for 2012

    Good Luck with THAT!!!!!

    As a Conservative, and former Republican; I feel completely abandoned by the Republicans after their recent track record. Particularly the $850 Billion Corporate Welfare program of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich, {and incompetent, and crooked and lobbyist protected etc. etc. etc.}

    It made me sick to hear "W" prattle on about how he regretted having to "abandon his fundamental belief in free market policies" as he was SOCIALIZING our stock markets, Banking industry, Insurance industry, Auto industry, etc. etc. Nothing better than rewarding corruption and incompetence!!

    That's kind of like when his old spiritual buddy Ted Haggard "abandoned his fundamental principal" of heterosexuality.

    The result for the American taxpayer will be the same as it was for old Ted!!

  10. #40
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    In fact one of them was the Rep VP nomineee this year, and is considered be many to be the shining light for the Repubs for 2012

    Good Luck with THAT!!!!!

    As a Conservative, and former Republican; I feel completely abandoned by the Republicans after their recent track record. Particularly the $850 Billion Corporate Welfare program of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich, {and incompetent, and crooked and lobbyist protected etc. etc. etc.}

    It made me sick to hear "W" prattle on about how he regretted having to "abandon his fundamental belief in free market policies" as he was SOCIALIZING our stock markets, Banking industry, Insurance industry, Auto industry, etc. etc. Nothing better than rewarding corruption and incompetence!!

    That's kind of like when his old spiritual buddy Ted Haggard "abandoned his fundamental principal" of heterosexuality.

    The result for the American taxpayer will be the same as it was for old Ted!!
    Here's a little personal feedback: It makes ME sick for people to prattle on about how awful Bush was, how he so offended their conservative sensibilities, they voted for Obamunism. So let's get this straight, you were so sickened by the Bush bail outs but you're OK with Obombo's? And you're still Bush (and Palin) bashing even though your guy won?

    "I won! I WON!"
    And you're OK with Obamunism trillion dollar 'bailout', nationalization of banks, and all his other grandiose socialist schemes? Hell they aren't even socialist, they're straight up communism, a great society where everything will be run by the government. Because let's face it, the gubmint does SUCH a good job with the programs they already run, right?

    And it's OK that a tax cheat/scofflaw got easily confirmed by the Senate for Treasury Sec., and that Hillary Clinton's nomination sailed through just as seamlessly even though the Clinton Foundation collects MILLIONS every year as consulting fees from foreign governments including those hostile to US interests?

    PLEASE, do me and the real conservatives a favor and don't call yourself a 'conservative' if you like the way this new administration is shaping up. By the way I see Obombo's ratings have fallen 15 percent after not even a week in office. Now that is a real achievement. I suspect spending $200 million on a party to pat himself on the back while the economy was in free fall will be one of our new president's most significant accomplishments. Think of all the corporate execs that money could've bailed out, how many ACORN votes that money might've funded!

Similar Threads

  1. Meet "Medal of Honor" aka "Valor" - gdg
    By JusticeDog in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:14 PM
  2. Nfc Afc Clubmead's Road Warrior "chopper" & Watermark's K.d. Mh Mnh "kd"
    By Bklk in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:01 AM
  3. The "Stella" Awards, aka "you can't fix stupid" GDG
    By K G in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •