The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Quit Listening to Rush!" shrieks BHO."I won, I will trump you on that!"

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post

Its amazing how un-informed you really are yet so arrogant about it.
    Wow! The Party Whip and the 'Junior Senator from Massachusetts' are now leaders of the party?
    That must be the case in the same bizarro world where the 'Fairness Doctrine' is getting shoved down our throats.
    Last edited by backpasture; 01-28-2009 at 06:41 PM.
    The United States Imports 70% of Our Oil.
    What's the Plan?

I realize Kerry was a farce of a Presidential nominee but he was nominated by YOUR party.

It is amazing that it is not even 2 weeks in and the Democrats are already going back in the closet. Trying to find someone in the 90s that would admit they voted for Clinton was liking finding chicken teeth.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

I realize Kerry was a farce of a Presidential nominee but he was nominated by YOUR party.

It is amazing that it is not even 2 weeks in and the Democrats are already going back in the closet. Trying to find someone in the 90s that would admit they voted for Clinton was liking finding chicken teeth.
    That's right, if I'm not a Republican I must be a Democrat. If I don't watch O'Reilly, I must watch Olberman! If I don't listen to Rush, I must listen to Air America! Those are the choices, right?
    The United States Imports 70% of Our Oil.
    What's the Plan?

What are you talking about? This is a bunch of rhetoric and rubbish. As well as your earlier post about being the laughing stock around the world for voting in Obama as president. Just the opposite is true. Pesident Obama's standing around the world is much higher than GW's, who most of the world saw as a bungling cowboy . Asked around you'll find a lot of chicken teeth. You just don't get it. Bush/Cheney administration was a failure. Bush left office with a 22% approval rating, the only modern president with a lower rating was Richard Nixon. In addition his reputation around the world was dismal. He left President Obama and the country with quite a mess. And good luck to this present administration on fixing the problems we are facing today. For if he doesn't we may not have a job tomorrow.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 01-28-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    ... As well as your earlier post about being the laughing stock around the world for voting in Obama as president. t... ..

No, what are you talking about? I never said that.

You just don't get it, blaming Bush for all our financial troubles and thinking doing what Bush did (overspend) to the tune of trillions will fix it is moronic. Jimmy Carter is all smiles about Obama, finally someone to push him up off the bottom rung.

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Hey wasn't Rush one of those bands that we listened to in the 70's when we were doing things we shouldn't have been doing with the music wide open.

Somehow I get confused these days. Just wondering.
    I listened to Rush this afternoon doing yard drills with the old dogs....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

No, what are you talking about? I never said that.
    My bad that was Julie R.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Why are you afraid of the Fairness Doctrine? After all, the air waves are publicly owned. If radio frequencies are publicly owned , why shouldn't they be open to all political stripes? Seems to me that is both democratic (not Democrat) and totally American.
    L. T.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    Why are you afraid of the Fairness Doctrine? After all, the air waves are publicly owned. If radio frequencies are publicly owned , why shouldn't they be open to all political stripes? Seems to me that is both democratic (not Democrat) and totally American.
    The airwaves are open to anyone, its called the free market, if you have a program that makes the station money, you get put on the air. The Fairness Doctrine REQUIRES a station to air the equal amount of content. So if a station has 3 hours of Rush, they have to put someone like Al Franken on for 3 hours. Rush makes the station money through advertising, Franken and his ilk have proven they cannot. So stations are forced to drop talk radio altogether so they don't lose money 50% of the time so they switch to a different format. So you don't end up with both sides you end up with nothing but Easy listening music. This is not something new it was already done once and reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    ...why shouldn't they be open to all political stripes?...
    They are. It appears, for the most part, that only conservative talk can make money from talk radio. Are you advocating a company be forced to offer a product that won't make any money for them?