2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  duk4me 
#1 ·
Bring a chair and come on over.

MENU

SMOKED CORNISH HENS , NUCLEAR , CRISPY WINGS

SWEET AND SPICY PORK RIBS , VENISON TENDERLOIN ENCHILADAS

GRILLED NATHAN'S HOT DOGS , SORRY , I ATE THE CHIPS

#3 ·
Let's see I can hit Minnesota first and then by the time I get to Missouri I will have room! Sounds good guys!:)

#10 ·
I'm sorry but I have to say that is an emmmbbbarrrrassssment. Surely Chris you can do better than that. Goose on a stick? I'm thinking you Yanks could come up with at least the marinated Ken Bora duck kabobs or sumthin.

We might have to start a SBowl food retreat for RTFers. :p

Tim

PS oh please dont let the Steelers move in front of da boys in SBwins. Even though the Steelers have a much classier org.

#15 ·
POP TARTS AND DIET cOKE!

Gooser

Mrs Goosers been cookin some kinda pork stuff for two days now,, and it is just fallin apart---- I'm stickin with the POP TARTS!

#17 ·
Pepperoni pizza, beer, chips, and french onion dip. I did the cooking thing last night.

There's some crazy old man running around on the stage at half time. Looks like he needs a walker. Max wienberg from Conan O'brien is playing the drums.

neat!

#20 ·
Grilled Bacon Wrapped duck and goose
Bacon wrapped dove
Venison back strap
Boston Broils
Smoke bologna kabobs
Grilled Chicken legs
Rotel Cheese dip
Black Eyed Pea dip
Yellow Fin and Amberjack Sushi
Fried Pheasant
Assorted Cookies and other desserts

#21 ·
-Baby back ribs
-firehouse chicken
-bbq chickecn
-hot wings
-south west egg rolls
-queso dip
-fresh qauc
-salad and veggie tray
and way too much other stuff....

---Wish the Card's could have pulled it off. Fitzgerald is awesome...SH not too shabby either....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.