The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: You will soon be a Felon,... It has started... Prepareyourself

Default You will soon be a Felon,... It has started... Prepareyourself

They are starting NOW!! Be ready to call and notify everyone you know from friends to family and certainly lawmakers that this is unacceptable for our country. No government has ever registered guns and not taken them away later. This is the first step and we must stop this.
    Read below. E-mail your congressman to vote against this!!!
    Contact your Representatives in both Houses of Congress and encourage them to Vote Against this Bill. There will be many more to come in the next 4 years!

Here is the first bill introduced in the house that mandates licensing for all firearms owners...

This is for real people, WAKE UP
    You will have to carry a photo ID firearms license.
    A training class is required to be licensed.
    Disclosure of your storage method is required for license.
    A thumb print is required for license.
    Every sale recorded by the federal government.
    If you move, and don't tell the Attorney General within 60 days, you are a criminal.
    If a firearm is stolen and you don't report it, you are a criminal.
    There will be no grandfathered firearms. If you do not obtain a license and report every firearm you currently own, you are a criminal.
    There will be a license fee and a fee for the "services" provided at purchase time.
    Licenses must be renewed every 5 years, and much, much more.

I tried to add the link but the link is not working. I have the document in a pdf but it is too large to upload on this site. (198 KB) If anyone is interested in me sending them the pdf just pm me your email address and I will forward to you.

Jimmy

You probably don't know Bubba, PJ, Ken or I very well. There are those who believe we not only started down that road but paved it.

This currently listed in detail on the Potus forum. A concern for sure....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Sounds like they copied the Canadian Firearm act ,so do what you guys ahve to do to stop it Good Luck

I am just curious how many legislators are willing to vote on a bill like this when you have the following facts: Considering how many jobs we are losing daily and the state of the economy and how much revenue sportsmen generate, I would be really surprised, however I guess you can never say never.

Sportsmen and women directly support 1.6 million jobs. They spend more than a
    billion dollars just on licenses, stamps, tags and permits. And they generate $25 billion a year in federal, state and local taxes.

Annually hunters and anglers spend $9 billion to lease and purchase land for their
    sports. That’s enough to purchase 27,000 new homes, or rural acreage larger than the
    states of Rhode Island and Delaware—combined.

Without hunters and anglers, our economy would be a lot smaller. $76 billion smaller, in fact. That’s how much they spend each year on their passion for the outdoors. If a single corporation grossed as much as hunters and anglers spend, it would be among America’s 20 largest, ahead of Target, Costco and AT&T. But hunters' and anglers’ influence goes even further. They create an economic “ripple effect” of $192 billion a year. They keep people working: not just in typical hunting and fishing jobs, but also in gas stations, retail,
    restaurants and hotels throughout every state and congressional district of the USA.

Spending by hunters and anglers is more than the revenues of Microsoft,
    Google, eBay and Yahoo—combined (76 billion vs. 73.6 billion).

If the $76 billion that sportsmen spend on hunting and fishing were the Gross Domestic Product of a country, sportsmen as a nation would rank 57 out of 181 countries.

Hunters value their canine companions. So much, in fact, that they spend almost
    half a billion dollars a year just on their dogs.

Annual spending by Hunters:

Guns & rifles: $2.4 billion
    Binoculars, field glasses, telescopes: $203 million
    Decoys & game calls: $187 million

IMHO I just don't see this happening. There are so many bills that are written that never make it to the floor.
    Hunting apparel: $459 million
    Ammunition: $696 million

Don't foget that the "whiners" are in control of congress.... "guns kill people", "If we can get rid of all the guns no one will get killed.", ad naseum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    You probably don't know Bubba, PJ, Ken or I very well. There are those who believe we not only started down that road but paved it.

This currently listed in detail on the Potus forum. A concern for sure....

/Paul
    Paul...it is hard for the common man to keep up with the RTF Think Tank…researchers are just now beginning to understand what years of alcohol abuse does for forward thinking.

cold dead fingers regard

P.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    it is hard for the common man to keep up with the RTF Think Tank…
    Now PJ....that right there is funny!!!!!
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech