RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Nfc Afc Clubmead's Road Warrior "chopper" & Watermark's K.d. Mh Mnh "kd"

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Jim Danis 
#1 ·
Nfc Afc Clubmead's Road Warrior "chopper" & Watermark's K.d. Mh Mnh "kd"

I've got a pick on their next litter. I believe I've got in on something good. Does anyone have any pups from either of these dogs?

#2 ·
You must be new here...there are more Chopper and Cosmo owners on this board than probably any other current two sires...sadly i am not one of them...but it sounds like a potentially great litter...always love a Watermark dog...congrats

#3 ·
I've got a chopper pup named Ruckus.... just do a search for the thread. It's a nice boy. (Don't anyone tell him I said that!). :D

#5 ·
I have a pup coming out of that litter also. I can't wait to hear about the breeding taking place. Talk about being on pins and needles waiting to hear the news.

#6 ·
KD usually comes in heat every 6 months. Today we are at 6 months and 8 days......... so I think we should be seeing her heat cycle soon. Not sure if our weird weather has delayed the cycle or not. But we have had some pretty big swings in Temps the past couple weeks. Freezing one day and in the mid to high 70's the next.

I'm on Pins and Needles too. We are keeping a female pup from this breeding and I can't wait to see our new girl, RMR's Steelhorse Hattie. "Hattie".

Marty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.