The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama, is he over his head?

Default Obama, is he over his head?

Now that the bloom is off the rose so to speak and we are starting to see this guy in action does he appear to be over his head? Misstep after misstep is giving the appearance of amateur hour. He canít pick a cabinet member without a questionable past. ďEverybody is a lobbyist. Does he even know enough honest people to put in these jobs? The stimulus package is really a democrat wish list of left wing programs that are nothing more than pork, in the worst political sense. He has the entire nation worrying that he is planning on nationalizing banking as well as other industries. He has already alienated our trading partners worldwide with his buy American provision in the stimulus package. I hope this is just his initial growing pains, although I really expect this is a portent of things to come.

I sure hope he does something, anything, right in the near future so even though I didnít vote for him I can actually say to myself, things will be OK. Right now this administration looks like amateur hour.

He's an empty suit, a prop of the radical left!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

I voted for him and I am unhappy with many of his choices (tax issues, lobbyists, etc.).

Not a chance on being in over his head. That's the great thing about being President, you can surround yourself with people who are experts. Hell, you or I could be successful President with the experts that are out there.

A couple of questions/comments. . .

1. Didn't Bush begin the nationalization process? Let's give credit where credit is due. I am a firm believer that if you can't compete, you should fail. Apparently Bush and Obama don't believe in that.

2. While many American manufacturers produce goods that are inferior to those manufactured by the Asians, I would think that most conservatives are in favor of the buy America plan.

3. There is some pork in the stimulus bill, but some of it is rebuilding what had to be gutted because of the focus on war.

1. Yes, and he lost the little support in his own party he already had, two wrongs don't make a right. Are you using the addage that if Bush did it, it must be OK cause I remember you having a slightly different opinion when he was in office.

2. Autos for a time were inferior, that gap closed several years ago still work to do. Hardly any other U.S. made products are inferior to imports, they not price competitive and our greed as consumers has ruined our manufacturing. Every consumer is to blame and the fix is in our power, unfortunetly the money isn't for most families.

3. Some pork! it is 80% pork, yes Frisbee Golf courses and condom distribution took a back seat to National Defense, how evil.

M Remington

Is Bush still in office?

I thought the president was Obama. We are talking about Obama. It is OK if you slowly exhale and realize that Bush is no longer in office and Obama is president.

What Bush did or didn't do has nthing to do with the amateur, not ready for prime time incompetance of the Obama administration.
    Last edited by subroc; 02-04-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    He's an empty suit, a prop of the radical left!
    Pelosi's puppet
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Obama, is he over his head?

Does a bear crap in the woods?

The left will continue to use Bush as an excuse when faced with Obama's many inadequacies and future failures. It will work for a while but not forever.

Is he in over his head? No doubt he is. This guy has a wafer-thin resume and was nothing more than a community rabble-rouser before he was elected to office. He's done nothing in his life.

His own party will abuse him for the next four years and we'll all suffer for it. And I've never seen a President display the arrogance this guy does with statements like "I won" and "I'll trump you". He has no leadership skills at all.

The country elected a "freshman" to a "seniors" job.

How come nobody has talked about the 450,000 in Kentucky with out power ?? Where is FEMA ?? Has Spike Lee stated doing a doc. on the people in Kentucky freezing to death ?? Where is all the Federal funding ??? Does this lack of help mean Obama hates white people in the red state of Kentucky ?? Not even a fly over Kentucky by B. Hussin Obama ?????

Bush got destroyed by the media over Katrina...... why is the media not reporting on the Kentucky disaster ????? or reporting on the lack of concern by Obama ???

Hey Lib's ....please explain !!!!!

This post is spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    The country elected a "freshman" to a "seniors" job.

How come nobody has talked about the 450,000 in Kentucky with out power ?? Where is FEMA ?? Has Spike Lee stated doing a doc. on the people in Kentucky freezing to death ?? Where is all the Federal funding ??? Does this lack of help mean Obama hates white people in the red state of Kentucky ?? Not even a fly over Kentucky by B. Hussin Obama ?????

Bush got destroyed by the media over Katrina...... why is the media not reporting on the Kentucky disaster ????? or reporting on the lack of concern by Obama ???

Hey Lib's ....please explain !!!!!