The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Praise the Lord, the Messiah is coming to save my town

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Leno and the rest of the comics will have a field day with the village idiot in the whitehouse. The sad part is that the joke is on the American public, at least that segment that elected a POTUS who needs on the job training for every part of his job.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Leno and the rest of the comics will have a field day with the village idiot in the whitehouse. The sad part is that the joke is on the American public, at least that segment that elected a POTUS who needs on the job training for every part of his job.
    It's already started - I'm sure they are treading carefully so they can't be accused of being racist. Just another of BO's trump cards when he isn't performing. Remember, in case you forgot since BO last said it, their side did WIN.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Well he is here and everything is shut down. The location of the town hall meeting is interesting and odd because it is so small and not the usually area for such events. My theory is that the route from the airport to the meeting will take the POTUS directly through some blighted areas (down MLK Blvd, need I say more). The New York Times reported how badly our hotels and retail were doing. A quick expedia search show that the only hotels with openings for a weeks stay are a few airport hotels which are not exactly tourist destinations, some very low end hotels that are also not exactly tourist destinations, and some very high end places ($280/night to $400+/night) and even these are not nearly empty. All moderate priced hotels are booked or at least do not have a week long opening.
    Our local paper today was filled with letters to BHO along with pictures of the people who sent them. Most crying about their mortgages and how there houses are not worth what they owe. I am still not sure how that is a national problem and not a “you” problem. They were the fools who paid 400K for swamp land and houses that were only worth 90K two years before they bought them. What happened to taking responsibility for you own actions? I resisted refinancing my home when the value soared because I knew good and well that the value was exaggerated. This has happened here before and will happen again….. The fools who paid for these homes are the same ones you see on the news in the summer (our rainy season) standing in front of cypress trees in their yards (if you don’t know they only grow in swampy areas) crying about their houses being flooded. DUH! That is what happens in areas where cypress trees grow…… Christ!!
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    It's already started - I'm sure they are treading carefully so they can't be accused of being racist. Just another of BO's trump cards when he isn't performing. Remember, in case you forgot since BO last said it, their side did WIN.
    If you dislike anything about Obama they will call you a racist. I have resigned myself to the fact that if being a Christian Conservative in this country is now considered racist by the liberal left…well I guess I am racist…paint me anyway you want it will not change my view or the outcome. Damned Dems are in control and still trying to play the blame game.

Quote Originally Posted by backpasture View Post
    It's actually all this WHARRGARBL in response that is the amusing part.

Perhaps....but not to nearly as many people as the national news networks.....

Triple word score regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

The moron is so inspiring that the market is down almost 5% today....what a bunch of idiots.

One of the examples he used today was a local contractor who is really down. He builds schools and BHO blames it on the current situation. What he left out was that in the last 6 years we have doubled the number of school we have here. Now for the first time in 30 years our school enrollment is down by 17%. We have more than enough schools and no change in the current situation is going to change that unless people start popping out more kids.....
    That is one of OUR biggest problems. we have too many new homes that have NEVER been lived in and you want to talk about condos? Christ we have enough to house the entire USA and most of them have never been lived in. Same thing wiht the schools. People speculated and built and built and over exagerated the real estate prices and now we have thousands of homes sitting empty becasue there are not enough people to live in them
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke