The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well here's one difference between Obama and Bush

petty moral issues...ha. you are one of those hypocritical people that go to church to say you sit in a pew then have no regard for anything taught in the bible or its message aren't you? There is no such thing as a petty moral issue. Why would one give into something he doesn't believe is right for him or the country as a whole. Because a few dont like it? Isn't all that Obama ran on a "petty moral issue". People are to lazy to work and they are poor but they deserve all these handouts / bailouts. People who don't pay taxes get tax breaks while the ones that pay taxes get tax hikes. These are the lefts "moral issues" and i don't agree with them does that mean that he shouldn't do it?

You mean morals as in paying your taxes? Like Daschle, Geithner, the other lady, and let's not forget Bill Richardson taking bribes. All in the period of 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    The American public is tired of the religious right. They are more concerned with petty moral issues than they are with pressing problems. That's one of the main reasons Barack Obama won. While I attend church, I find the American Taliban (the religious right) quite frightening.
    Oh....those petty moral issues.....rather than the really important moral issues....hey Mark, how about listing the moral issues you find petty and those you find important?

True colors regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    The American public is tired of the religious right. They are more concerned with petty moral issues than they are with pressing problems. That's one of the main reasons Barack Obama won. While I attend church, I find the American Taliban (the religious right) quite frightening.
    With that avatar you find the religious right "quite frightening". Uh... OK

Danny