The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Henrietta Hughes gets a house

Only if it is a "CRIME" to be incompetent or "STUPID" I'll let the people decide based on the FACTS!

Huh? I don't believe anybody's holding you responsible r little.

The Facts, ma'am, just the Facts.

Joe Friday regards,

JD

Quote Originally Posted by R Little View Post
    Only if it is a "CRIME" to be incompetent or "STUPID" I'll let the people decide based on the FACTS!
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

More coming out on this now. Seems like this woman WAS offered free housing by at least one local group, but she turned it down becasue it was only for 90 days and then they would have to pay $400 a month. The same group also gave them money and offered job training for the son who flat out turned it down.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    More coming out on this now. Seems like this woman WAS offered free housing by at least one local group, but she turned it down becasue it was only for 90 days and then they would have to pay $400 a month. The same group also gave them money and offered job training for the son who flat out turned it down.
    It seems to me that giving Henrietta a house was probably one of the very WORST PR stunts Obomo could do. I mean there is a huge subset of humanity that goes beyond entitlement mentality and actually does think he's magic and will provide them with free housing, car loans, medicine and money to buy whatever they feel they are owed. Stunts like this only give them hope they'll be next. Ever notice how those shyster lawyers and 'credit help' scam outfits advertise to appeal to this same group, "Get the financial help you DESERVE"?

Corey NOTHING you could say about this welfare leech and her trifling grown son would surprise me.

Let's hope Obama stops his campaigning once the porkulus bill is signed into law. He's such a fraud.

It seems that BHO is going to govern via publicity stunt......here he is promising the Caterpillar folks that they will get re-hired becasue of the stimulus bill......the Cat CEO says to tap the brakes there buster.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...terpillar.html

I about fell over when I heard ABC news actually reporting on this gaffe on the national news last night. Its the most critical thing I have heard out of them about BHO, EVER.

Remember the CARTER years? The editorial page started with praise, after about a year there were questions, then the comments less than competent began to show, & finally the word incompetent presented. I predict this guy is goiing to make CARTER look competent.

Mike, the comments on the ABC article are hilarious! Buyers Remorse & too late to cancel the deal.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    It seems to me that giving Henrietta a house was probably one of the very WORST PR stunts Obomo could do.

President Obama gave her a house?! Is that the story they are telling in right wing lala land?

For the record, she has been allowed to live rent free in a house that was offered to her by Chene Thompson. She is the wife of REPUBLICAN State Representative Nick Thompson.

That Obama sure can work magic! He pulled off a 'PR Stunt' that portrays a Republican as compassionate and charitable. You'd better get to work running Rep. Thompson out of the party, since he evidently doesn't uphold 'Republican' values.
    The United States Imports 70% of Our Oil.
    What's the Plan?

Quote Originally Posted by backpasture View Post
    President Obama gave her a house?! Is that the story they are telling in right wing lala land?

For the record, she has been allowed to live rent free in a house that was offered to her by Chene Thompson. She is the wife of REPUBLICAN State Representative Nick Thompson.

That Obama sure can work magic! He pulled off a 'PR Stunt' that portrays a Republican as compassionate and charitable. You'd better get to work running Rep. Thompson out of the party, since he evidently doesn't uphold 'Republican' values.
    Grow up, you know exactly what I was talking about. That production took place during an Obomo press conference. Doesn't really matter whose house it was, that hasn't been newsworthy, has it? Genius on his aides' part actually, it kept their boy safe from any tough questions. I guarantee you the same people that lined up to get their free 'scriptions and monthly notes notes paid off the day after Obomo was elected would tell you solemnly that Obomo gave her that house and he finna give them some moneys, too. I'll type this really slowly and in big letters so you can understand it:

Giving Henrietta a house was another Obomo PR stunt.

I's Gonna Get Me Sum Dat, Yes Sur.
    Soros Just Wants To Keep Them On The Plantaion.
    Including Obomo