The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Stock Market

On Thursday 3/04 some pharmaceuticals were up when every thing was down, could it be things are starting to turn.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    On Thursday 3/04 some pharmaceuticals were up when every thing was down, could it be things are starting to turn.

I don't know, but I know that as of noon today it is FALLING and it can't get up.....close to -80 now
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    I don't know, but I know that as of noon today it is FALLING and it can't get up.....close to -80 now

Crap did I say down close to 80??? It was down 90 before I checked back. We are looking at 6300-6400 at days end. Next week sub 6000 Get out if your not already
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Everytime nObama opens his damned mouth the market goes down 100 points...maybe someone should point his fact out to him

I thought about pulling out at 10,000 and the at 8,000 and again at 7,000 when it still seams the bottom is not in site If it goes below 5,000 I am cashing out and spending the rest on guns , ammo and MRE,s and 3 mason jars to bury the change left of my so called retirement. Maybe I should get some crackers to go with the welfare cheese. If it gets down to 5 it can get down to zero.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Look for a tough day in the market today. Every other market is down

FTSE (London) 3480.06 -50.67 -1.44%

DAX (Frankfurt) 3625.39 -41.02 -1.12%

Nikkei 225 (Tokyo) 7086.03 -87.07 -1.21%
    Corey Burke

RGR - aka known as Sturm, Ruger & Co. - they make firearms, that's so the lefty's know what is being discussed.

Up from $6.48 closing 2 weeks ago to $10.36 closing this last Friday. Who says you can't make money in BO's market? Not quite 60%.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Marvin
    I wonder how much of that is real and how much of that is demand form people buying it becasue of all the email going around about it being a good investment.
    Of course guns and ammo are hot right now as is defence contractors stock
    Corey Burke

Corey - Didn't see that e-mail - just found it odd when everything is in the tank of sorts that this stock takes off. We own the stock because they make a good product, stand behind their products & hopefully will get back to paying that dividend that was disconinued.

Regardless, I have great faith in the entrepreneurial class & little faith in government's ability to accomplish anything businesswise. While the R's are somewhat better for business, their brand has been watered down by the election of too many who are lefty's in disguise.

What we are seeing presently is the weeding out of companies that could only make it in good times. Though I would be hesitant to own any company making middle class toys - the home equity is going to be harder to tap - & those with equity don't tap it anyway except for something sensible.

But, when the turn comes, & who's going to call it with any accuracy?, anyone not on the wagon will get left standing on the wayside.

Still buying selectively, Giants to win, regards.

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The Oracle of Omaha will be on CNBC at 5 Eastern tonight. If you're in the market it should be interesting.

Marvin S