The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Stock Market

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    Dow 7,114.77 -250.89 (-3.41% )

Obama is stimulating something...but it aint growth.
    One of the traders on CNBC said the street believe BO & his henchpeople to be clueless. It could be a long 4 years.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Anyone want to bet it goes below 7000 today? And what will it do tomorrow after BHO's speach tonight?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I actually think we will track up in the morning, and then it is anyone's guess. Based on past performance once BHO opens his mouth lookout below. It is painfully obvious what the market feels about what he is doing. Right or wrong, it is obvious.

If we break below 7k look out below. I know we already broke the 1997 lows already, but I think for many retail investors they see below 7k and they are dumping. Just my own uneducated opinion....

trying to stuff my mattress with quarters....
    Winners train......losers complain.....

Dan Lawler

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Anyone want to bet it goes below 7000 today? And what will it do tomorrow after BHO's speach tonight?

Sure...you wanna bet the sun doesnt set tonight or come up in the morning?

Funny that while I was watching the news this morning one of the comments I heard several times was “seems to indicate that Wall Street does not think the stimulus does enough”. IMHO the real issue is not that it does not do enough, it is more that it is jus the entirely wrong thing to do and most people feel it, the stimulus, will do more harm in the long run and is sending us down the entirely wrong road.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I agree, and some of these reporters are so clueless it hurts. This plan has multi - generation impact.
    Winners train......losers complain.....

Dan Lawler

The "Porkulus" package is just a giant spending agenda.
    Every time Obama speaks, generally stateing how bad everything is (and "it ain't my fault"), the market goes down.

The real issue for small business is CREDIT!!

We can't get none!!

If you have a business, have you ever borrowed against accounts recievable?
    How is that working for you right now?
    Stan b & Elvis

The chosen one speaks and the market drops another 1.70%....he is bring change and hope.

One CAN NOT look at the stock market in the same way we looked at it in the past. It is no longer a value driven investment. We all learned that with the Tech Crash of 3/2000. The investment public has lost confidence in the market/brokers and many will never return. This IMO is not a cyclical thang but a bust of an over-valued corrupt market. It may take more than a decade to sort out the crooks/idiots and a return to reliable information. Till then, I would hold on to your cash as no return is better than a negative return!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    The chosen one speaks and the market drops another 1.70%....he is bring change and hope.

Hey what is another percent or two..... down 1.77 now
    Corey Burke