The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tea Party

Default Chicago Tea Party

Chicago traders not happy with stimulus package: http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1039849853
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Some folks are really worried now that Obama is in office. I am hearing a lot of things, mostly "inexperience", and some people say "Oh, the poor guy is on his own after the mess he has been left with..."

I was a little concerned when he got it office, but I really want to see him succeed... I don't know why - I guess because he is the President, and because he really is an underdog.

I wonder if when he is alone he thinks... Prays... Oh Lord, what did I get myself into...

I have to be honest, at first I didn't like him. I really don't like most politicians. But I want him to win at this Job. Heck, I guess I would even back him up as long as he holds integrity close, and just tries to do right.
    Last edited by lexscripta; 02-19-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppies - My passion
    Find A Puppy - Trying to help those interested in puppies and dogs
    Internet Niche Marketing Software - I use this for my sites
    Discount Wedding Supplies - Lovers ought to be able to save a couple of bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by lexscripta View Post
    Some folks are really worried now that Obama is in office. I am hearing a lot of things, mostly "inexperience", and some people say "Oh, the poor guy is on his own after the mess he has been left with..."

I was a little concerned when he got it office, but I really want to see him succeed... I don't know why - I guess because he is the President, and because he really is an underdog.

I wonder if when he is alone he thinks... Prays... Oh Lord, what dod I get myself into...
    I totally agree!

They hit the nail on the head.
    Joe Dutro

Oakwood's Dora Duky Desire MH- (Dora) 3/3/03- 3/16/11
    Desire's Midnight Rose SH- (Rose) 1/29/08
    Desire's Big Launch MH (Rocket) 9/29/09
    Desire's Pine Ridge Lonesome Gus MH (Gus) 9/29/09

Welcome to RTF, Lexscripta. There are many sharks in these waters. If you post, be prepared to be bitten. Maintain a tough skin. And...always a sense of humor.

JD

Quote Originally Posted by lexscripta View Post

I wonder if when he is alone he thinks... Prays... Oh Lord, what did I get myself into...

I have to be honest, at first I didn't like him. I really don't like most politicians. But I want him to win at this Job. Heck, I guess I would even back him up as long as he holds integrity close, and just tries to do right.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Welcome to RTF, Lexscripta. There are many sharks in these waters. If you post, be prepared to be bitten. Maintain a tough skin. And...always a sense of humor.

JD
    Yes, good advice. A ball bat and a sense of humor are recommended/required if you have one. Welcome to RTF.

It has started

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    It has started
    Just imagine the money we could save if we just stopped paying our bills. Geesh, I could get three more dogs. I am beginning to grow fond of Obama.

Not yet..I think he is too high on power.
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

I too hoped the president would succeed and that despite his inexperience he would at least surround himself with decent staff that would at least try to look at the big picture. Between the tax cheats, influence peddlers and those that can be rented or bought outright, it's not looking good for the messiah. Although he's such a narcissist I doubt he ever has a sleepless night over the havoc he's wreaking.

Chicago tea party indeed!