The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I just don't get him

you are right, my bad
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

KG, are you going to jump in here and point out that all of these polls are from a month ago, before any bill was passed? Or, is this 'old' data good enough for you now?

If you look at the breakdowns in any of the current polls, you will see that Obama (and the stimulus) has lost support among self-described Republicans, but that Dems and Independents haven't changed much. Fantastic news for Republicans who want to congratulate themsleves on how well they've energized the base. Bad news for Republicans who actually want to win some elections in the foreseeable future.

Keep calling me names, though! That will definitely help the Republican party climb back from the abyss.
    The United States Imports 70% of Our Oil.
    What's the Plan?

I'm gonna give you a pass on this one, bp...even though you aren't strong enough in your convictions to attach your name to your posts....

I didn't call you any names. Pay attention before you accuse. I even defended you in post #50.

Pay attention.

Check out my info on post #47...it is current through TODAY.

We'll see what happens to those numbers after BHO holds court tonight....

God help us all regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    I'm gonna give you a pass on this one, bp...even though you aren't strong enough in your convictions to attach your name to your posts....

I didn't call you any names. Pay attention before you accuse. I even defended you in post #50.

Pay attention.

God help us all regards,

kg
    KG it was/is me calling him a little bitch
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I'm fully aware of that Corey. Someone else is not paying attention........

kg

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post

Pay attention.

God help us all regards,

kg
    I was addressing BBG, not you. I was just wondering if you were going to kvetch about his 'old' data since you kvetched about mine (which is much more current that what he posted). The first paragraph was for you. The rest was for BBG (whose post I quoted).

As for what happens after BHO holds court.... CBS and CNN polls both show very positive responses. I would expect you will be seeing that reflected in your beloved Rasmussen poll over the next couple of days, too.

Bobby 'Kenneth the Page' Jindall, by comparison, was pretty bad. Even the commentators at Fox News were completely underwhelmed with this 'rising star' in the Republican party. Is this really the best the party has to offer? If so, they party is in even worse shape than I though.
    The United States Imports 70% of Our Oil.
    What's the Plan?

Quote Originally Posted by backpasture View Post
    I was addressing BBG, not you.
    So that's why you started the post with "KG" and didn't include "BBG" anywhere....clear as mud, bp...clear as mud.

As for what happens after BHO holds court.... CBS and CNN polls both show very positive responses. I would expect you will be seeing that reflected in your beloved Rasmussen poll over the next couple of days, too.
    Of course the "after the speech" polls are high. We'll keep an eye on what Rasmussen says, but right now I'm more concerned with what the DJIA "pollsters" are saying: they ain't buying the hype.

Bobby 'Kenneth the Page' Jindall, by comparison, was pretty bad. Even the commentators at Fox News were completely underwhelmed with this 'rising star' in the Republican party. Is this really the best the party has to offer? If so, they party is in even worse shape than I though.
    I wasn't impressed by him at all. Somebody better hire him a voice coach, but who likes him or doesn't like him could not matter less to me RIGHT NOW...what matters to me is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW in this country. I'd hope your concern about the "worse shape" issues have a sharper focus than who's going to take on BHO in 4 years....

kg

just keep drinking the kool aid brokeback! it appears you chugg it like a drunken sailor! no offense to the sailors of course.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

I bet if you polled the Britney Spears fan club you would find that they believe she is the best singer ever and even when she shaved her head, lost her kids and ended up in the mental ward her approval ratings were pretty high.

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"