The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As you watch tonight's Obama speech...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    UB great post I believe an accurate description. Cotts your post was a bunch of worthless dribble; I wouldn't waste my time reading
    Now why would I expect anyone from the right to read something that they don't agree with. Of course no one thought it was wrong for UB to leave out a important part of the article that basically put a disclaimer on everything that guy said.
    I am only doing what UB does in spades. He post's these complete (well almost complete) articles all the time. I had to multi post because of the limit on the amount of words you can have on one post.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Now why would I expect anyone from the right to read something that they don't agree with. Of course no one thought it was wrong for UB to leave out a important part of the article that basically put a disclaimer on everything that guy said.
    I am only doing what UB does in spades. He post's these complete (well almost complete) articles all the time. I had to multi post because of the limit on the amount of words you can have on one post.

No he just edits for the sake of time
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

whose watching obama ?? i'm watching Florida at LSU !!!!!

Just remember with Obama it's the begining of a "NEW ERROR"

I saw a copy of that article on Obomo's narcissism back in Oct. I would have to agree with the author on all the points he makes. Take Obomo off script and his eloquence fades to bumbling buffoonery or bristling aggression. Remember his response when he dropped by the first press briefing when he was asked questions he was unprepared for? He blew up. And then there's the shrill "Stop listening to RUsh!" and the crowing "I won, I won!"

And sorry Cotts et al, your 'rebuttals' were ponderous drivel while the original article was well written and engaging in addition to being a chillingly accurate description of a soulless demigod. The lefty drivel is so poorly written it reminds me of a social climbing wannabe trying to use big impressive words. He, like the average moron, probably moves his lips when he reads and chews with his mouth open. This makes me cringe to read it, I hope I never meet anyone who uses some of these words...truly pathetic.

If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to take the typical Republican talking points about coastal elitists sipping soy cappuccini and focus them into a singular obsession with a particular disorder, you’ve essentially understood the latest work of Sam Vaknin—replete with zero credibility, politically or academically. Part of me wants to be sorry for this pathetic little creature, but then I remember how truly obnoxious he is, and I don’t necessarily feel guilty for wishing upon him all the scorn and scrotum-ablating contempt that stupidity of his magnitude may engender.
    Talk about a pathetic little creature, who in the hell is this author?

Obomo's speech tonight was a pathetic attempt to preen in front of an audience as if his words alone can clear up the mess. He might as well put on a tutu and wave a magic wand. I wish him well, but I sure hope this dog and pony show isn't a regular occurance. I'd rather he actually read and understand the crap he's forcing upon us instead of just the glib talking points.

I guess we’re all entitled to believe what we want, but I wouldn’t put too much stock in what Vaknin has to say about his evaluation of Obama. Vaknin is certainly not an expert on narcissism or any other physiological disorder. Did you look at his credentials?

Education

Completed a few semesters in the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa
    - No undergraduate degree listed.

Ph.D. in Philosophy (major: Philosophy of Physics) – Pacific Western University, California, USA.
    - The now defunct Pacific Western University was unaccredited, and was identified by Federal investigators as an on-line “diploma mill”. They had no campus and no professors, just a small office with 2 receptionists and a man that called himself the Dean. They changed their name in 2007 to California Miramar University after lots of criticism they for providing substandard education.

Graduate of numerous courses in Finance Theory and International Trading.
    - From where?

Certified E-Commerce Concepts Analyst by BrainBench.
    Certified in Psychological Counselling Techniques by BrainBench.
    Certified Financial Analyst by BrainBench.

- BrainBench is an on-line self testing site where you can get “Certified” in just about anything if you answer the questions correctly. Vaknin’s certifications probably carry no more weight than his Ph.D.

His credentials certainly don’t impress me. In fact, I would be ashamed to list them, but he’s not. Maybe we’ve found the real narcissist!

So, are you saying it doesn't take a genius to figure out what Obama is all about??
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, are you saying it doesn't take a genius to figure out what Obama is all about??
    LOL. Touche.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    I guess we’re all entitled to believe what we want, but I wouldn’t put too much stock in what Vaknin has to say about his evaluation of Obama. Vaknin is certainly not an expert on narcissism or any other physiological disorder. Did you look at his credentials?

Education

Completed a few semesters in the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa
    - No undergraduate degree listed.

Ph.D. in Philosophy (major: Philosophy of Physics) – Pacific Western University, California, USA.
    - The now defunct Pacific Western University was unaccredited, and was identified by Federal investigators as an on-line “diploma mill”. They had no campus and no professors, just a small office with 2 receptionists and a man that called himself the Dean. They changed their name in 2007 to California Miramar University after lots of criticism they for providing substandard education.

Graduate of numerous courses in Finance Theory and International Trading.
    - From where?

Certified E-Commerce Concepts Analyst by BrainBench.
    Certified in Psychological Counselling Techniques by BrainBench.
    Certified Financial Analyst by BrainBench.

- BrainBench is an on-line self testing site where you can get “Certified” in just about anything if you answer the questions correctly. Vaknin’s certifications probably carry no more weight than his Ph.D.

His credentials certainly don’t impress me. In fact, I would be ashamed to list them, but he’s not. Maybe we’ve found the real narcissist!

Hummm....backside, i mean pasture??? Cotts???? Wow I always love when a new one jumps on the RETRIEVER TRAINING FORUM and their FIRST post is in POTUS. Yep lots of cred their. BTW- bp, you little bitch, cotts or whoever this is, you sound like you have a bit of time on your hands to track all this down. Must not spend much time training dogs eh?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

o wow
    He is the messiah He is the messiah, he is the messiah, His speach is so fluid and hipnotic he is the messiah He is the messiah
    I found myself stand and cheering way before Polosi did,,, I couldn't resist,,,,everything will be OK now,,,, everything will be OK now,,,,

OK back to reality,,,we are in real big trouble

Pete