The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Bad News -Obomo Is A Liar!

Default More Bad News & Obomo Is A Liar!

WASHINGTON – The Democratic-controlled House approved $410 billion legislation Wednesday that boosted domestic programs, bristled with earmarks and chipped away at policies left behind by the Bush administration. The vote was 245-178, largely along party lines.

The above is from that Right Winged/Crazy Conservative Website known as Yahoo. Just another 410 BILLION bristled with pork!

Anyone remember Obomo promising he would veto any bill with pork/earmarks? Could he have been lying just to get elected? Last night he insisted there was no pork in the 900 plus billion package. And, we just spent 400 billion bailout out Detroit and the banks back in December! Haiti will look like a paridise compared to the USA by the time Obomo gets through with his social programs.

The dollar will be worth so little that none of us will be able to shop at Walmart because we won't be able to afford all those goods made in China.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-25-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Hillary recently begged the Chinese government to continue buying our debt (treasury bonds) because 'it would be good for both countries'. Eventually the Chinese will figure out that we have no intention of paying them back and they'll stop buying.

The amount of money we've thrown at this problem is staggering and will eventually make things much worse. The only way to get out of this problem is to save...not spend. It will still be painful but would eventually solve our problem of living beyond our means.

But it will never happen. Obama has many, many spending bills to follow. He's just getting started.

I know Obama ran on the economy and promised he could fix it, NOW!

No excuses, he said he could fix it!!

It is getting worse, he FAILED in HIS promise!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I know Obama ran on the economy and promised he could fix it, NOW!

No excuses, he said he could fix it!!

It is getting worse, he FAILED in HIS promise!!
    Do you have any quotes? I don't remember any such statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    WASHINGTON The Democratic-controlled House approved $410 billion legislation Wednesday that boosted domestic programs, bristled with earmarks and chipped away at policies left behind by the Bush administration. The vote was 245-178, largely along party lines.

The above is from that Right Winged/Crazy Conservative Website known as Yahoo. Just another 410 BILLION bristled with pork!

Anyone remember Obomo promising he would veto any bill with pork/earmarks? Could he have been lying just to get elected? Last night he insisted there was no pork in the 900 plus billion package. And, we just spent 400 billion bailout out Detroit and the banks back in December! Haiti will look like a paridise compared to the USA by the time Obomo gets through with his social programs.

The dollar will be worth so little that none of us will be able to shop at Walmart because we won't be able to afford all those goods made in China.
    I actually don't remember such a statement (other than by McCain). Do you have any quotes?

If I could find a rebroadcast of any of his debates as I watched them all. He said that he would end all pork/earmarks with his power of veto. He would end wasteful government spending. Looks like he has wasted close to 2 TRILLION so far and he's just getting started! He also said numerous times during the debates that Lobbyist would not have as much influence. I guess it depends which lobbyist are acceptable.

Edit, I found transcripts on google. I'll keep adding to this post as I paste quotes from Obomo.

From the debates...

But let's go back to the original point. John, nobody is denying that $18 billion is important. And, absolutely, we need earmark reform. And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely.
    But the fact is that eliminating earmarks alone is not a recipe for how we're going to get the middle class back on track.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-25-2009 at 08:01 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

If I could find a rebroadcast of any of his debates as I watched them all. He said that he would end all pork/earmarks with his power of veto. He would end wasteful government spending. Looks like he has wasted close to 2 TRILLION so far and he's just getting started! He also said numerous times during the debates that Lobbyist would not have as much influence. I guess it depends which lobbyist are acceptable.
    I have tried to tell those I know that became enamoured with the Obama mystique that he is nothing but a 2 bit politician, the same as all of the others in Washington, from both parties. They lie, talk out of both sides of their mouth and don't have any problem doing so. As Harry Reid said, its their job to get money directed to their respective districts.

They will say anything to get it done. Period.

Unfortunately Obamas district is the entire country. What percentage of the folks that voted for him, and the folks he is counting on voting for him in 4 years do you think will be the receiving the bulk of the stimulus package and mortgage help????? I would bet dollars to dog turds that there will be more Obama-mites that get the $$$$. I could be wrong but its my hunch.

Edit, I found transcripts on google. I'll keep adding to this post as I paste quotes from Obomo.

From the debates...

But let's go back to the original point. John, nobody is denying that $18 billion is important. And, absolutely, we need earmark reform. And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely.
    But the fact is that eliminating earmarks alone is not a recipe for how we're going to get the middle class back on track.
    That is consistent with my memory. He actually skated around the issue pretty consistently and, I thought, made it clear that he believed that there was an appropriate place for earmarks as long as they were clearly disclosed.

Obama is another Jimmy Carter in the making. You will see a one term president when most of his promises fail to be achieved and the economy still tanks 4 years from now.

You aint seen nothin yet. Unfortunately, at least if you believe in a free market society, it's going to get a lot worse. Borrowing money we don't have to implement policies we don't need. I'm just going to sit back and watch the show. What a bunch of idiots.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.