RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

American Idol question GDG...GDG

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  HiRollerlabs 
#1 ·
I know....this is non dog related, but I NEED ta know and I'm pretty sure SOMEONE on here is watching the show.

Anyhow....last week, the top three of the group were chosen and the other 9 went home. (including the Drama Queen Tatiano!!!) It was my understanding that these three were the completion of the top 12 and would carry on from there. I watched tonight and they were NOT on the show...

WTF????what gives. What did I miss????

K....back to regular schuduled topix!!!

#2 ·
There are three groups of twelve. Last week 3 were chosen from the first group, tomorrow, 3 will be chosen from the 2nd group, and next week, 3 more will be chosen for a total of 9 of the 36. I think the judges will select 3 more for a total of twelve contestants that will start the main part of the competition.

Steve

#6 ·
I hope everyone voted for Norman Gentle. He's the only reason I suffer through the rest of the performances - I think the judges kept some really cruddy kids on this year to make their favorites look better.

#7 ·
I can't believe that Stormin Norman has been here as long as he has. He can sing, but he is not an American Idol. I do think he will be picked up for comedy though....he is funny. I wasn't overly impressed with to many of the singers last night. The 16 year old with the long red hair was great, the pretty boy with the black hair, I think he sang last... and there is one more that was good as well.

I guess we will see tonight.

Debbie.

#9 ·
Not to mention he's one hot pretty boy, yeoow. He caught my eye in auditions, was sure glad he wasn't one of the disappointments last night, most of them were so bad it was a joke really, like that's the best they could come up with after all those thousands?!

#11 ·
Yeah, but you gotta uniform, that goes a long way too.

#12 ·
Pretty boy in a uniform goes farther than a pretty boy who can sing!;)

#16 ·
I'll agree with that one, Adam is for real, not a wannabe, he's the total package, looks, charm, poise and an incredible voice. I've agreed with most picks so far, just not sure this format is the best way to achieve the best selection.

#17 ·
Adam Lambert--is it just me, or is he a little "Elvis" like in his looks and some of his facial expressions. He is over-the-top, but he can sure sing.

Regardless of who wins Idol, there are a few people who will get picked up. If Bucky can get a contract, maybe anyone can

#18 ·
He does do that Elvis sneer/lip curl thing and will have to watch the near shrieking when he gets carried away if he wants to appeal to the broadest audience. The natural talent is sure enough there.

Bucky, geez, saw whatever video they were plugging for him, must have been on Idol since I don't listen to country otherwise much, more talented people got passed over for him. And don't even get me started on Pickler!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.