The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi favors criminal prosecutions for Bush Admin lawbreakers

Quote Originally Posted by toddh View Post
    I think Biden tucked one up underneath her skirt as fast and as many times as she jumped up to clap her hands.

That's a disgusting visual!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That's a disgusting visual!!
    I'm sure it was on "vibrate only" mode

As of right now, there is no crime. Anything that congress does would be a fishing expedition, nothing more. They have some right now in their own house and senate that have actually committed real crimes. Lets have congress work on cleaning up their own back yard before they try to manufacture crimes by using a fishing expedition that will turn out exactly like Scooter Libby. No real underlying crime was actually committed but in the investigation he didn’t remember everything that happened exactly as it happened.

It figures, lefties aren’t looking for justice, they just want to use the justice system to punish anyone that doesn’t agree with their extremist left wing ideology.

I am really starting to loathe the left.

subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So how much money will be wasted trying to prosecute bush

/dog
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    As of right now, there is no crime.

Now what does that mean? There is reasonable believe that a crime may have been commited. That's why it needs to be investigated

Anything that congress does would be a fishing expedition, nothing more.
    This is just a lame excuse to let lawbreakers get away with their crimes. It wouldn't matter which side was being investigated, the other side would say it's political.

They have some right now in their own house and senate that have actually committed real crimes.
    Agreed, if there is reasonable evidence that a crime was committed then let's look into it.

Lets have congress work on cleaning up their own back yard before they try to manufacture crimes by using a fishing expedition that will turn out exactly like Scooter Libby. No real underlying crime was actually committed but in the investigation he didn’t remember everything that happened exactly as it happened.
    In regards to the Scooter Libby matter the facts simply don't support your position here. He was convicted by a jury so apparently there was a real crime committed.

[QUOTE]It figures, lefties aren’t looking for justice, they just want to use the justice system to punish anyone that doesn’t agree with their extremist left wing ideology.

The extremist position here is the one that says we will not investigate or prosecute criminals. It should not matter who they are.

There is reasonable believe that a crime may have been commited.
    What reasonable belief?

In regards to the Scooter Libby matter the facts simply don't support your position here. He was convicted by a jury so apparently there was a real crime committed.
    He was convicted of a crime. A manufactured investigation of something that wasn't a crime is the entire reason of him being under oath in the first place. If not for the manufactured investigation, Scooter Libby would never have been convicted of the crime of a bad memory.

This is exactly what your fishing expedition is hoping to accomplish. Not looking for justice, just looking for a way to insult some from the opposition party while under oath and hoping they purjure themselves inadvertently while under oath.

subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

...before they try to manufacture crimes by using a fishing expedition that will turn out exactly like Scooter Libby. No real underlying crime was actually committed but in the investigation he didn’t remember everything that happened exactly as it happened.
    That is the funniest thing I've read anywhere in some time. The saddest thing is that many really believe it.

As of right now, there is no PROOF of a crime. (Maybe that is why is was all done in SECRET...)

Interesting that this would be seen as a fishing expedition but the Whitewater Investigation was a search for the truth. I guess it all depends on the frame of reference.

I think it's like this: In the dimmly lit hours while getting ready to go hunting you step in a pile of dog crap. You know it. Your truck smells of it. Your shoes are full of it. Saying you didn't step in it won't make you able to deny it.

There are several options. These two jump immediately to mind:

1) Accept it happened. Clean it up. Decide to be more careful where you walk when you can't really see what is going on. Pay closer attention to where you dogs are doing what. Move forward.

OR

2) Get crap samples from all your dogs in an effort to fix blame for the crap pile understanding the whole time while doing this that you are still no closer to cleaning up the crap

Option 1 leads to a better place.

Option 2 leads to more of the same.

I'm for going to a better place.

It happened. Acknowledge it. See it for what is was. Fix it as best it can be fixed. Try not to repeat the same mistakes when we are attacked again and move forward...

Trying President Bush or whomever for whatever crimes that may or may not have happend won't solve a damn thing.

In The Land Of The Blind The One-Eyed Person Is King Regards,

Joe S.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    It happened. Acknowledge it. See it for what is was. Fix it as best it can be fixed. Try not to repeat the same mistakes when we are attacked again and move forward...

Trying President Bush or whomever for whatever crimes that may or may not have happend won't solve a damn thing.

In The Land Of The Blind The One-Eyed Person Is King Regards,

Joe S.

The very reason Joe and I end up on the same side of an issue…stop pissing and moaning and do something.
    Bush was a disappointment to us all…actually his dad was a freaking disappointment as well…we haven’t had a good president since Regan and I would rather have Slick Willy in office again than what we have had for the last 8 years or the next 4…but that is HISTORY and aint gonna happen.

Time to move on and fix what we have left because guys like Joe, me and the rest of the stiffs on this board are left holding the bag... so either fix it or shut the hell up.

Joe it may just be me and you some day on the RIGHT side the fence regards

P.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    ...In The Land Of The Blind The One-Eyed Person Is King Regards,

Joe S.
    chuckling

Isn't the quote: "in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king?

I didn't know this quote had been or needed to be updated to a PC version.

Thanks

Timely and apt:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/2009022...orrectnes.html
    Last edited by subroc; 02-27-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: added comment and link
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    The very reason Joe and I end up on the same side of an issue…stop pissing and moaning and do something.
    Bush was a disappointment to us all…actually his dad was a freaking disappointment as well…we haven’t had a good president since Regan and I would rather have Slick Willy in office again than what we have had for the last 8 years or the next 4…but that is HISTORY and aint gonna happen.

Time to move on and fix what we have left because guys like Joe, me and the rest of the stiffs on this board are left holding the bag... so either fix it or shut the hell up.

Joe it may just be me and you some day on the RIGHT side the fence regards

P.J.
    P.J....

Careful, some here will want to cancel your Ultra-Right Wing Card.

I just call it like I see it.

Interesting you mention President Regan. There is a school of thought that suggests a correlation between the rise in Islamic Fundamentalism and the lack of a U.S. military response following the Marine Barracks Bombing in 1983. This, coupled with our desire to turn a blind eye (male, female, black, yellow, white, green, brown or blue) towards what the Pakistan nuclear program was doing because we needed them to help get supplies to UBL when he was on the CIA payroll fighting Soviets will give us all pause for thought in the coming years. Again, people did what they thought they needed to do at the time...

Be Well Regards,

Joe S.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin