The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 Most Expensive Catastrophes in History!!

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Leave it to a liberal to convolute the issue....

kg
    Let us simply say that Bush's economic policy (not to mention his other policies) would have to rank on any list of disasters that also included Obama's election. Our economy couldn't afford his policies and tanked as a result. And yes, I blame Bush more than anything or anyone else for the disaster we now face. The decisions that bankrupted our country occurred during his first term. Everything else was window dressing. I believe we will be paying for his stupidity for the next 20 years no matter who is President or what policies are implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Let us simply say that Bush's economic policy (not to mention his other policies) would have to rank on any list of disasters that also included Obama's election. Our economy couldn't afford his policies and tanked as a result. And yes, I blame Bush more than anything or anyone else for the disaster we now face. The decisions that bankrupted our country occurred during his first term. Everything else was window dressing. I believe we will be paying for his stupidity for the next 20 years no matter who is President or what policies are implemented.
    My biggest complaint about President Bush (amongst several) was that he allowed the devalue of the US Dollar to support the Euro.
    To a fault.

HUGE mistake, to me.
    Having said that, it didn't cost TRILLIONS!!

The difference between me and the Lefty's, to the Lefty's the Obama can do NO wrong!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Whatever you say, Jeff.

I was simply using the 11 originally posted catastrophes as the benchmarks, per the title of the thread. Of course, THAT didn't suit you for all the obvious reasons.

I am so looking forward to 3 years and 11 more months of these diversions.....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Obama just started....I bet we end up firing this guy...I have four dogs with more going for them intellectually.