The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Actually most of us do pay taxes

Default Actually most of us do pay taxes

I realize that a good portion of the population (~40%) pays no income taxes, but almost all of us get socked with paying corporate taxes. Corporations do not pay taxes, they either pass them on in the form of higher prices, lower dividends and salaries, mover offshore, or they may just go broke. I forsee the Dems offering up more individual tax cuts and raising them on corporations. They increase their fan base, but still get to collect the taxes. Scary thought
    Kelly, Weis, Willingham, & Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I realize that a good portion of the population (~40%) pays no income taxes, but almost all of us get socked with paying corporate taxes. Corporations do not pay taxes, they either pass them on in the form of higher prices, lower dividends and salaries, mover offshore, or they may just go broke. I forsee the Dems offering up more individual tax cuts and raising them on corporations. They increase their fan base, but still get to collect the taxes. Scary thought
    But it is nothing new...every thing changes yet nothing changes regards.