The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Some pretty Crummy, non-civil treatment of others on here... MODIFY BEHAVIOR please

Default Some pretty Crummy, non-civil treatment of others on here... MODIFY BEHAVIOR please

POTUS Placers,

There's some un-civil nonsense going on. If you guys are unable to debate the issue without making it a personal attack against the other person, please just keep out of it.

Some infractions have been handed out. Some are willing to be responsible for their own actions without the "What about 'so-and-so', he's doing XYZ". For those responsive to the requests and focused on working on their own doorstep cleaning - Thanks!

For those who are unable to see their own misuse of the board, and want to blame it on someone else...you may have to keep off the "submit" button and just enjoy the reading.

We have one user who has received some infractions and appears to have disappeared. I guess that's an OK reaction too.

Let's please keep POTUS culture in line with RTF culture and keep it out of the "Wild West Internet Chatboard" corner that some want to paint this resource into.

Thanks,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post

Let's please keep POTUS culture in line with RTF culture and keep it out of the "Wild West Internet Chatboard" corner that some want to paint this resource into.

Thanks,

Chris
    Chris one would think people's dogs were being insulted with some on Potus Place. There is some good information on it and as Patrick has pointed out a, think tank.

"Wild West Internet Chat". great name for a future political internet forum!

Thanks for letting us play POTUS!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

The term "Wild West" is one I picked up from a phone conversation I had a couple years ago with one of the top dogs in the AKC Field Performance events organization.

I don't recall exactly how or why we wound up talking, but I think maybe Keith Griffith gave me the contact phone number.

Chris

I did indeed........a most appropo title for the 'net....'specially here....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.