"I'm NOT Rush!!!!"
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear

Thread: "I'm NOT Rush!!!!"

Default "I'm NOT Rush!!!!"

Went to a fundraiser for the Quality Deer Management Association in Richmond, VA last night...three...count them...three...different people came up to me during the course of the evening and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh. Before I could answer all them launched into how much they liked my show and how they listen to me everyday...if the only knew, right?

Is This A Great Country Or What Regards,

Joe S.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Went to a fundraiser for the Quality Deer Management Association in Richmond, VA last night...three...count them...three...different people came up to me during the course of the evening and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh. Before I could answer all them launched into how much they liked my show and how they listen to me everyday...if the only knew, right?

Joe S.
    Define irony

Did anyone offer you drugs?

I am listening to you right now, well the speech (first address to the nation) you gave at CPAC actually.

I am just about finished listening to part one.

Thanks Rush, I mean Joe S., you did a good job. You really charged up the base.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post

...three...count them...three...different people came up to me during the course of the evening and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh.

Joe S.
    Sorry to read that! After watching Rush's address to a conservative organization last night on TV, I realized how badly Rush needs a makeover. He was wearing all black, trying to look thinner and was dressed more appropriately for a strip club(shirt unbuttoned). Then, that slicked back hair on the sides of his balding head reaffirms that look.

Yes, we have been a great country and most are concerned about the directon of the immediate future.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-01-2009 at 09:08 AM.
    "I don't believe there should be any restrictions when it comes to firearms. None."
    and
    ""
    "A couple of pleasant but obscure former governors representing a minor party may sound like an unpromising use of your ballot. Until you consider the alternatives." Gary Johnson