The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Comrade Obama offers to scrap missle defense shield

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Its funny that the conservatives who post here are generally active on the other boards while the pro Comrade Obama types aren't by and large.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Captain Mike D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Central F
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Its funny that the conservatives who post here are generally active on the other boards while the pro Comrade Obama types aren't by and large.
    Bob, I have noticed the same thing. Makes you wonder if a couple of the loudest may not be PETA or HSUS nut jobs that came to RTF to monitor the masses, and just can't resist the urge to be condencending.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Jeffs posts quite frequently on dog related stuff!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Its funny that the conservatives who post here are generally active on the other boards while the pro Comrade Obama types aren't by and large.
    Maybe some of us do not feel compelled to weigh-in on every issue. Maybe some of us just are not the all knowing experts that many of the rest of you clearly think you are. Maybe some of us do not have the time or interest most of the time. Historically, I have posted more over there than here. Recently, I have not. What is the big deal?. Interest in dog training and politics ebbs and flows for some of us.

    Maybe you should just "ignore" these types of folks like multiple other right wingers have done here. That's certainly is a mature approach to a discussion forum. You know, kind of like holding your hands over your ears and babbling to yourself when someone that you disagree with speaks during a discussion. A sure sign of confidence in your convictions too.

    Take a look at the titles and content of posts here over the past few weeks. I think its sad that POTUS place has basically become a right-wing echo chamber where it makes about as much sense to provide a thoughtful counter argument to a right wing talking point here as it does to call in to the Rush Limbaugh show. I must admit, you folks are entertaining just like Rush, the leader of your party. I am at the edge of my seat once or twice a day when I check in to see just how many ways can you misspell President Obama's name, work in the word socialism, deny that the Bush administration had any responsibility for our current economic condition, proclaim tax cuts will solve all our problems, site a single statistic from a daily opinion poll to prove your point, and blame pretty much everything on radical left wing liberals and especially Nancy Pelosi. You know though, it has been a while since you all have seriously brought up immigration, taking away guns, or blamed the media.
    Stay the course and keep up the great work. It clearly has benefited your party in the last two elections and in current opinion polls.

    Can't wait to be called shrill regards,

  5. #25
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post

    What will we do next, give the chi coms our nuke subs??


    Way worse, Bob, if the following is anywhere near true.


    CAN WE ALL SAY......"THANK YOU NANCY PELOSI, HARRY REID, AL SCHUMER, AND BARNEY FRANK"?????


    GET RID OF THEM AT THE VOTING BOOTH NEXT TIME, OR SOONER!!!!!

    If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than a woman on Social Security who worked from 1944 until 2004. She is only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there's a 'catch 22'. It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890. Each can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

    This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to the growth and development of
    Americafor 40 to 50 years, can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement. Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

    Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the pensioners up to $2,470. Then we can enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.

    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Here's something that even MORE unbelievable. Haven't had a chance to check this out, but this blog seems to have an inside track.











    Feds grant eminent domain as collateral to China for US debts.




    060

    February 26, 2009

    FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!

    Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's con More..tinued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!


    The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.


    This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA --

    land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.


    Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.


    This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.


    I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.


    More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.

    Less..
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  7. #27
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Here's something that even MORE unbelievable. Haven't had a chance to check this out, but this blog seems to have an inside track.








    Feds grant eminent domain as collateral to China for US debts.

    060
    February 26, 2009
    FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
    Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's con More..tinued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!
    The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.
    This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA --
    land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
    Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
    This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.
    I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.
    More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.
    Less..
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domain.asp

    Turns out this started on Hal Turner's blog. Check out this nutball.

    http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/

    Always good to pass it along before you check it out
    Last edited by JDogger; 03-04-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #28
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Just checking if you're still awake in "The Land of Enchantment."

    If we don't feed you an occasional bone, you'll not have anything to whine about.

    But tell us truthfully, Hugh, how happy are you? Must be elated the way your president is handling things eh? And please don't hit us with that old tripe about what he inherited. You've had your days in the Sun, bashing Bush...get over it and explain to us how your president is bringing us out of the wilderness. I need some type of pep talk...some enthusiastic positive enlightenment.

    Do you realize how depressing your leaders are? If they aren't tax dodgers, or state political thugs, or corrupt lobbyists, they're ripping off the public with a phoney crusade to bilk millions from the sheeple, and turn this once proud nation into a crowd of sniveling SFN welfareists, and socialists.

    Where is your pride in responsibility? When will you come to your senses and realize you are being had. Will it take an influx of several hundreds of thousands illegals infiltrating your towns and schools, wrecking your institutions, spending your state into bankruptcy, like has happened in California? It amazes me a man of your intelligence can be so easily hoodwinked.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  9. #29
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Maybe some of us do not feel compelled to weigh-in on every issue. Maybe some of us just are not the all knowing experts that many of the rest of you clearly think you are. Maybe some of us do not have the time or interest most of the time. Historically, I have posted more over there than here. Recently, I have not. What is the big deal?. Interest in dog training and politics ebbs and flows for some of us.

    Maybe you should just "ignore" these types of folks like multiple other right wingers have done here. That's certainly is a mature approach to a discussion forum. You know, kind of like holding your hands over your ears and babbling to yourself when someone that you disagree with speaks during a discussion. A sure sign of confidence in your convictions too.

    Take a look at the titles and content of posts here over the past few weeks. I think its sad that POTUS place has basically become a right-wing echo chamber where it makes about as much sense to provide a thoughtful counter argument to a right wing talking point here as it does to call in to the Rush Limbaugh show. I must admit, you folks are entertaining just like Rush, the leader of your party. I am at the edge of my seat once or twice a day when I check in to see just how many ways can you misspell President Obama's name, work in the word socialism, deny that the Bush administration had any responsibility for our current economic condition, proclaim tax cuts will solve all our problems, site a single statistic from a daily opinion poll to prove your point, and blame pretty much everything on radical left wing liberals and especially Nancy Pelosi. You know though, it has been a while since you all have seriously brought up immigration, taking away guns, or blamed the media.
    Stay the course and keep up the great work. It clearly has benefited your party in the last two elections and in current opinion polls.

    Can't wait to be called shrill regards,
    Maybe you guys should realize that you have won the Presidential election, run the House, run the`Senate and own the Judiciary and govern instead of whining about Rush Limbaugh and blaming President Bush for everything you are not doing!

    Hoping that wasn't too shrill!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #30
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Maybe you guys should realize that you have won the Presidential election, run the House, run the`Senate and own the Judiciary and govern instead of whining about Rush Limbaugh and blaming President Bush for everything you are not doing!

    Hoping that wasn't too shrill!!

    Actually I think it is kind of funny that Henry listens to Rush...hummmm
    Do you listen to the entire show of just parts?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Similar Threads

  1. In Defense of Breeders
    By Ken Archer in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:31 PM
  2. Comrade Obama appointment that is frightening
    By Bob Gutermuth in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 06:35 PM
  3. Comrade Obama nixes Vet healthcare proposal due to outcry
    By Bob Gutermuth in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 03:20 PM
  4. Now Comrade Obama wants to talk to the Taliban
    By Bob Gutermuth in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:04 AM
  5. Chavez urges Comrade Obama to turn to socialism
    By Bob Gutermuth in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •